“Thank you guys!”

Ranked #59 of 259 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thank you guys!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

so amazing. Did the Doo wop diner. The staff was so sweet and had the best attitude, which really made it even more special to me. This is the best chapel in vegas, trust me, I did my research before going. Thank you so much to the elvis that married us, he had a great vibe and attitude, none of it felt cheesy or tacky. I f you are thinking about a vegas wedding but are aprehensive, Do it! And do it here.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Boo-lay86

Oklahoma City
“lots of fun fabolous excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Great Elvis, staff..enjoyed our selves fully... Did the total package... Have shown our video to soooooo many people, they all fully loved it...We have been great advertising for Viva Las Vegas; We can do a commercial for them...We loved their place and have totally enjoyed watching video over and over to all our friends, family, and many people we don't know, all love it... After seeing our video many many people have said, to us they are going to get married at Viva Las Vegas....

Visited May 2012
South Bend, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect for us.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

The minister that was Elvis was a very down to earth nice and cool guy. We are most certainly not religious people and we felt as though the minister was able to give a spiritual weight to the wedding rings that we will cherish for our marriage. And yes. We are still happily married.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Angela P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Terrible waste of money!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Easy to book with nearly no notice. Now I know why. No limo available so sent normal car. Booked gazebo wedding $450 had to pay another $100 for the DVD but it only goes for a few minutes and you can't hear what we are saying. DVD is such a waste. Minister is another $60 and he fiddled with his mobile phone for some music that u can't hear but on the DVD it looks awful that he keeps turning around touching his phone. It rained during our ceremony so could not walk down the aisle. Was not offered the covered gazebo 3 meters away and no one had booked it. At least I could have waked down the aisle and had that on the DVD instead of me standing with an umbrella! Devistated. To make everything worse the photographer said she got great shots and when we went back the next day to view them they were awful. We wanted some great tacky photos to give to our family and remember the day. Most of the pics our eyes are shut. They are not worth a $. I thought if I bought the photo cd I might be able to fix a few of them through photoshop so I paid the $650 for the photo cd. Big mistake. Such a waste of money. Nothing can be done. They are truly awful photos. Not hard to get a few pics with our eyes open! So rushed and it has honestly left me regretting the whole thing. Should have gone somewhere else.... BIG disappointment.

1 Thank Allthewayfromaussie
South Bend, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing job and amazing chapel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Everyone was great to work with and bent over backwards to accomodate us. We went to all the other chapels on the strip and none made us feel as welcome or as comfortable as Viva Las Vegas.

Visited May 2012