“Romantic Adventure!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$54.99*
and up
Las Vegas Super Saver: Madame Tussauds with...
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Reviewed February 13, 2013

A great, cheesy, but fun romantic event to do. A boat ride on a gondola and you get sang too! We did the indoor one due to weather but would like to try the outdoor one next time. Good tip, go later at night and you will have a good chance of paying the fare to ride with another couple (cheaper than just for one couple to ride alone) and there is a good chance you and your date will still get to ride alone!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,017)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"las"
in 58 reviews

Reviewed February 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I were in Vegas for my birthday, and I had told him I had always wanted to do the gondola rides at the Venetian. During the day on my birthday, we walked the strip and ended up at The Venetian. We checked on prices for the ride and found them to be slightly pricey, but worth it since it was a special occasion. If you want a pirate boat, you have to shell out a lot of money. I'm picky but not crazy!!! We ended up on a gondola with a couple from Montreal, Canada. Our gondolier was Gemma, and she was actually born in Italy. She was extremely nice, as was the other couple in the gondola. We had conversations about different countries we have visited, and places we would like to visit. Gemma serenaded us with two beautiful songs, and she had such a lovely voice!!!! I thoroughly enjoyed my birthday gondola ride, and it was worth every penny!!!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I felt like i was really in Venice! The Gondola captains/gondolier were true to life in costume and bravado and voice, and though not a usual part of the ride our gondolier decided to serenade us a bit. LOVED IT! Visit the open indoor market place/town square to another real feel experience after. It's Paris Oh La La!

1  Thank oh2good
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Paid $19.95 for 10minute ride, can only have maximum of 4 people in the boat, you get to be sung At in Italian, you get the opportunity to buy a picture which is a bit pricey. However was nice and relaxing.