“Great crew, well worth the time and money. Bucketlist, big time!”

Richard Petty Driving Experience
Book In Advance
More Info
$173.99*
and up
American Muscle Car Challenge at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the wheel or ride along at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Antwerp, Belgium
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great crew, well worth the time and money. Bucketlist, big time!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Had booked experience of a lifetime, wanting to make the memory and thrill last. BIG mistake, as I got seriously hooked :-). Great professional friendly staff, going the extra distance and out of their way to give you that extra challenge "if you're up for it". Booked experience of a lifetime on Sunday, topped with extra 10 laps and repeated with 30 laps following Friday, totalling 70 laps. Got to 39 sec. and 152 mph :-) Looking at a 60 lap tour next August. Jane, Mac, Art, etc. BIG thanks.

York, Pennsylvania
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“A serious thrill for NASCAR fans.!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Driver picked us up at our hotel and honestly had too many people in van....uncomfortable. Driver made best of the situation was as professional as could be under circumstances. Rest of experience was super.....very professionally done.....ride-along was incredible, still can't believe I did this. Would have loved to purchase the video but the equipment wasn't working properly and didn't take. It was certainly worth it though.....I booked online, very easy....glad I did as they can only take so many and they fill up quickly.

1 Thank SusM_13
Roselle Park, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nascar here I come”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Originally was going to the drive with one of their instructors. But after seeing the race track, knowing that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity I reconsidered my choice and chose the driving experience in which you are driving a Nascar vehicle as the driver in your own car. After getting all the gear and going through an orientation to familiarize you with the vehicle and other safety instructions we set off to the cars. I was fortunate enough to drive the 43 car (Richard Petty's well known number and colors) and had the time of my life. Even though it isn't a full time drive the amount of laps was perfect. Though next time I'd like to do more. I would have to consider this one of the best things that I have ever done in my life. If you love to drive then this is the way to go. Professional all the way from the entire staff. Pictures are offered for sale as well as a flash drive of your driving from inside the vehicle. You also get your lap times. Only thing I wished is that you would be allowed to go faster but 135 mph is a very good speed to be going.... legally. Put on your helmet, fasten the seat belt harness, start the car, shift into 1st and get moving. The drive on the track is almost entirely in 4th gear with letting off the gas around the corners. Following the lead car becomes easier as the laps go by.

1 Thank Robert S
Dyersville
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A Fast Ride”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I bought my fiance a ride in the #24 car. He absolutely loved it! You can also drive instead of riding. Plus they have thumb drives with the entire in car experience recorded.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jennifer G
SYDNEY
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fantastic !!!!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Booking online was a breeze and the directions on how to drive to the speedway are easy to follow. We went on a very quiet day and had only purchased the rookie 8 laps and to our surprise on offer at arrival was additional laps at an unbelievable cheap price. My wife and friend also signed up for the hot laps with a pro driver and had a blast. All the staff and crew help make your experience on the top level. Don't think twice about this experience it's absolutely brilliant and I recommend it to anyone !!!

Visited April 2014