“Nascar here I come” 5 of 5 bubbles

$173.99*
and up
American Muscle Car Challenge at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the wheel or ride along at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Roselle Park, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nascar here I come”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Originally was going to the drive with one of their instructors. But after seeing the race track, knowing that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity I reconsidered my choice and chose the driving experience in which you are driving a Nascar vehicle as the driver in your own car. After getting all the gear and going through an orientation to familiarize you with the vehicle and other safety instructions we set off to the cars. I was fortunate enough to drive the 43 car (Richard Petty's well known number and colors) and had the time of my life. Even though it isn't a full time drive the amount of laps was perfect. Though next time I'd like to do more. I would have to consider this one of the best things that I have ever done in my life. If you love to drive then this is the way to go. Professional all the way from the entire staff. Pictures are offered for sale as well as a flash drive of your driving from inside the vehicle. You also get your lap times. Only thing I wished is that you would be allowed to go faster but 135 mph is a very good speed to be going.... legally. Put on your helmet, fasten the seat belt harness, start the car, shift into 1st and get moving. The drive on the track is almost entirely in 4th gear with letting off the gas around the corners. Following the lead car becomes easier as the laps go by.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Robert S

Dyersville
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A Fast Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I bought my fiance a ride in the #24 car. He absolutely loved it! You can also drive instead of riding. Plus they have thumb drives with the entire in car experience recorded.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jennifer G
SYDNEY
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fantastic !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Booking online was a breeze and the directions on how to drive to the speedway are easy to follow. We went on a very quiet day and had only purchased the rookie 8 laps and to our surprise on offer at arrival was additional laps at an unbelievable cheap price. My wife and friend also signed up for the hot laps with a pro driver and had a blast. All the staff and crew help make your experience on the top level. Don't think twice about this experience it's absolutely brilliant and I recommend it to anyone !!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank ENDLESSPOSS
“Awesome instructor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

I did the rookie experience at Daytona. Everyone is very nice and knowledgeable. My instructor was Marc and he was great. He was very informative but most of all he was relaxed which made me relax and really enjoy my ride. I don't know if you can ask for a specific instructor but if you can get him or Alex. My top speed was 151 but he would have let me go faster if i had wanted. Try it. Experience of a lifetime.

Visited May 2014
London, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

I took my husband to do this for a 30th anniversary gift. He was thrilled to death. We took a cab ride from the hotel and it was about $50 each way. Well worth it. They get you in all the gear and then you are off around the track. You get 3 times around at about 140 mph. He was in heaven. What a great gift for a guy who has everything.

Visited August 2013