“What a speed blast!”

$173.99*
and up
American Muscle Car Challenge at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the wheel or ride along at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Great Plains
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“What a speed blast!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Originally I booked a driving experience for my husband, but he insisted I had to try it too, and I'm sure glad he did. Even if you aren't a NASCAR fan, this is a fantastic experience and one you should add to your list of 'life experiences'! The service was excellent, the drivers and crew were top-notch, the price was very reasonable, and the ride itself was just a hugh thrill. If you weren't a race car driver fan before, you will be afterwards!

Visited March 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Richard Petty Ride Along”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently took part in the Mario Andretti Drive Along Experience at Phoenix Internation Raceway--thoroughly enjoyed myself and decided to also do the ride along in a Nascar so went back to the same track on Fri.-4/26 at approx. 10 AM. By going on a weekday in the morning there was hardly no crowd or waiting around and temperatures were still comfortable. I will reiterate what I said about the Indy Car Ride---I am a female, nearly 70 yrs. of age and disabled with two leg braces and I want everyone to know that neither age nor physical disabilities should not stop you if indeed it's your wish to get into a racing car. I have always wanted to do this as I've been a fan of racing most of my life. The crew that day couldn't have been more helpful and patient-it took me longer than the average person to get into and out of the vehicle but I had plenty of help doing so. I'm so glad I've had the chance to experience both types of vehicles but since I'm primarily a Nascar fan and attend races when I can, it was nice to get the "feel" of this one mile track as compared to "watching" the cars navigate the track on raceday. Thank you to everyone who made my experience so delightful.

1 Thank Nascarcarol
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Loved it!!!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

If you're a petrol head, then this is a must if you're in Vegas, I could have stayed out on the track all day!!

Visited May 2012
Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“NOTHING ELSE WILL EVER COMPARE”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

So after telling myself "if I ever go to Las Vegas I will do this" and passing it up the first time I just had to do it the second trip. Will where do I start. Got to the track a little early so just walked around outside for a bit near the open bay doors. Everyone was really friendly greeting us with smiles and morning greetings.

I knew from that point this was going to be a great day. Everyone treated my wife, 11 year old kid and myself very well. At one point the driver of the ride along car helped my boy in the car on the pit roll so we could do pictures and he could experience the car feel from the drivers seat for himself. He was blowin away.

As for myself and my experience It was over the top. There were no hold backs from my totally awesome instructor "Jenny" She actually helped me every step of the way from keep telling me to stay where I needed to be on the track, to reminding me to push the car more and more all while ensuring me I was doing great and the car could handle it safely. I would not have reached 147mph and lap time of 41.06 without Jenny by my side. I did 18 laps total.

Thank you Jenny and the whole crew from Richard Petty. I will NEVER forget this experience and will be back.

Peter J

2 Thank Peter J
Redding, California, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent opportunity to experience NASCAR driving”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Ok, it's riding in a 600 horsepower NASCAR style race car, on a real race track, going over 160 miles per hour, feeling the corners, and not seeing much, because your going so fast. It is an experience, and a FUN one!