“WHEE”

Las Vegas Richard Petty Ride Along Experience
$289.99*
Richard Petty Driving Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the wheel or ride along at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I am a NASCAR fan and always wondered what it would be like to be in a race. Now I have some idea of how it must be in a race.

There are newer reviews for Richard Petty Driving Experience

Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband did the "Kings" package which gave him 16 laps self driving....he loved it!! It was for his 40th b-day! The photo & CD vid were perfect souveniors to bring home. I participated in the 'ride along' at up to 180 miles an hour! It was thrilling to say the least! a Great fanasty!!

2  Thank DeGrammy
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Two choices, take a class by appointment & you drive or just show up & get a ride. I took the ride & it was awesome. A real honest to goodness thrill. Four fun filled laps. If you driver you go fast. If you just go for the ride it's a lot faster.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We visited here whilst in USA for two weeks travelling from LA, to Palm Springs and Las Vegas. I was travelling with my partner and two children, aged 13 and 5. I purchased this for my partners birthday well before we travelled and he was really looking forward to it.

On arrival for the 9.30 session he was given his race suit (and memory card for lap times etc) and once everyone had arrived started the safety videos and instructions. The lady who did this was really knowledgeable and presented it in a fun way. As spectators we were also really welcomed – mainly, Im sure as many then purchased additional rides!! Free redbull if you tag on facebook too.

After the demos we were taken over to the race track and kept safely behind the barriers while the riders were loaded for their laps. 8 laps following a qualified race driver. So he had 8 laps in the car on his own – he loved it!!!

Plenty of photo opportunities as well as the professional photographer too.

Afterwards he was given his lap times and sold memorabilia too! All in all a fab morning out for all of us!

2  Thank mariepuk
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I did the Kings experience and it was an absolute blast. The only problem is it cost $53 for a taxi each way. I could've rented a car for half that. There is a shuttle bus available for the ride along, and rookie experience drivers. If you buy the more expensive packages the shuttle is not available. Minor glich that they need to correct but overall great experience!