“If you love speed - try this!”

Richard Petty Driving Experience
Las Vegas Richard Petty Ride Along Experience
$289.99*
Richard Petty Driving Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the wheel or ride along at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Reviewed March 29, 2012

A friend of mine invited me along for a Richard Petty ride-a-long experience, thinking he had tickets for 2 riders. Unfortunately he didn't and I chose to watch because I love watching race cars but was apprehensive about riding in one at 165 mph. So I watched several people take their turns before his turn.

They suit you up in a jumpsuit and of course a helmet, and strap you in really well, and off you go for 3 laps around the track.

My friend loved it! But more importantly, EVERYONE who got out of one of those cars was ecstatic and said they'd do it again.

The event is very well run - friendly informative people and quite efficient. It's also kinda like a cruise ship where they take lots of pictures to try to sell you, even a video of your ride, if that's your thing.

There are newer reviews for Richard Petty Driving Experience

Reviewed March 28, 2012

We booked this experience for our husbands during our Vegas stay and my hubby says it was the highlight of our vacation! He was amazed by the speed and the G force when traveling around the track. I didnt think it was too expensive, and for $35 .00 we purchased a plaque with a photo and date . A really reat momentous. If you are even a little bit interested in racing , not just nascars do yourself a favor, have a go.
The Shelby museum just down the road was a bonus when we left, and thevgiftshop at Richard petty was really reasonably priced and also some good specials. Have a go..

Reviewed March 27, 2012

my husband can't stop talking about how much fun this was. It is worth the price and then some

Reviewed March 26, 2012

If you are looking at this review, you must be interested. Do not hesitate, book an experience of a lifetime. It may seem a bit pricey, but the only regrets you will have is that at some point you must get out of the car. RPDE has refined this program so that after some basic instruction you are blazing around the track and gaining speed and confidence with each lap. The staff is friendly and professional. Their goal is your absolute enjoyment. I have travelled the world and experienced much, and this was the most exhilarating thing I have ever done. It does not get any better than this.
Thankyou RPDE for the opportunity of a lifetime.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Lots of fun for anyone who likes to drive fast- ie 175 miles/ hr.