“Do not expect coordination from Claudia”

Treasure Island Wedding Chapel
Ranked #206 of 461 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Treasure Island provides an ideal and romantic setting to celebrate your Las Vegas wedding or vow renewal ceremony.The Wedding Chapels at Treasure Island are elegantly designed in champagne tones, with stately marble altars and classic floral arrangements.Choose from several unique packages including intimate, themed weddings aboard our majestic ship within Sirens Cove or a traditional ceremony in the exquisite West Chapel, which accommodates up to 65 guests.Complete coordinator services, photography, videography, garment rentals, floral arrangements and all other services are available to ensure we create memories that will live forever.
Kansas City, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not expect coordination from Claudia”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The wedding we had was a beautiful wedding. Claudia was the worst wedding coordinator I have ever seen in my life. She did absolutely nothing on the day of our wedding. Being our wedding coordinator she did not even introduce herself to us.
We were supposed to get a call 30 days prior to finalize the wedding. We did not. I expected to not have everything ready, the rooms, the chapel, etc. since we were in the dark. We received more service from Bianca, the lady at the chapel desk, who was not part of our wedding coordination when we arrived. If you are expecting to be treated as it is your special day then you need to go somewhere else. The wedding was beautiful, it was our special day regardless of the lack of customer service we received from Claudia. She was unfriendly, rude and snappy. Not something you want to experience on your wedding day. We saw her for a total of maybe 4 minutes the entire time.

Cashman photos are awesome. If I was reviewing the photography it would be 5 stars. The photographer we had, Donata, was absolutely fabulous. You can tell that Cashman, who does most of the photography around Vegas, knows what they are doing and actually cares about what your needs are. Do not go to Treasure Island on your wedding day just for the photos, Cashman does most of Vegas' photos. Make sure you go to a place that will cater to your needs and show some care for your special day.
We bought the cheapest package, maybe that is why they treated us the way they did. I have read rave reviews about TI and we were not one of the good experiences. I feel if Claudia does not like her job, which was apparent to us, then they should put her in a position where she smiles. We did not see one from her. I understand maybe she has seen a bunch of Bridezillas but we are casual and calm people who do not mind skipping some of the details. There was not a reason for her to be so rude. I would have have at least expected an introduction, not a "Do you have the money for the minister?" which was the first thing she said to us and she was extremely rude when asking it.
We asked a lot of the locals where the best place to stay for customer service was due to the bumbling acts we saw from Treasure Island and every one of them explained that TI had a good spot on the strip and obviously did not care as they made enough money as it was. I suggest staying at a better hotel. The Bellagio also has a prime spot on the strip and they have supreme customer service according to the locals.
You have been warned, choice is yours.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sarah B

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Treasure Island Wedding Chapel”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

we so greatly appreciate all that everyone at Treasure Island (TI) did to make our wedding so special. It was beautiful!! We couldn't have had a more perfect wedding day! Claudia was an excellent coordinator and she helped me with everything I needed, I had no worries at all. Maria was an amazing photographer!! I highly recommend her! Our pastor Mike Willis was very genuine and made our wedding a memorable and very meaningful ceremony.

The quality of service was excellent in the wedding chapel!! The photos, video, flowers, and appears were all amazing and the highest quality! We had some gorgeous photos taken in the chapel and outside in the garden. Our family and friends were in awe of the quality!

We had our reception at Phil's Steakhouse and the food and service there was excellent!

We will highly recommend Treasure Island wedding chapel as THE best place to get married!!

The very best wedding packages are available at Treasure Island!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank BonVoyage3131
Wilmington, DE
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A wonderful wedding experience”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I hope this review helps anyone looking to book a wedding at Treasure Island because when I was looking, I wasn't able to find many reviews. TI has some great wedding packages available to suit everyones budget and wants. The wedding coordinators (Claudia & Olivia) are great and communication is great. They answered ALL of my many questions throughout the planning process. Then 30 days prior, they contacted me to make all the final arrangements. The florist that they work with did an amazing job. You must use their photography vendor(Cashman) for ceremony pictures. Your guests are allowed to take pictures as well but no flash photography. Ceremony started promptly at 3. They have pages of music for you to pick from but you can also bring your own music if you wish. We lucked out and had Pastor Mike, he was amazing and tailored our ceremony to make it seem like he's known us for years. I can't begin to thank everyone for all of their help and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a nice place to get married. It's a smaller chapel which makes it feel very intimate, we had 38 guests. Our package also included hair/make-up offered by the O salon - awesome awesome awesome. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Visited October 2012
9 Thank Angie0531
Madison, Wisconsin
150 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 353 helpful votes
“Beautiful Chapel”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I now see why so many people opt to get married in Las Vegas. TI and many other hotels offer all inclusive wedding chapel packages in a five star environment that would be hard to find in many other cities. We had a blast at the wedding we attended.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank gadgetguy63
Perth, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Hitched without a hitch!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Our wedding on the Song Ship could not have gone better! The staff at the chapel were so fantastic and helpful. They made our day completely worry free. I highly recommend them! Normally I don't give perfect scores, but nothing could have gone better! The staff was quick to answer emails and when I arrived they were even more friendly in person. I went over everything with them again the day before (they were very patient) and everything came out perfectly. I got ready in our room before heading down the day of so I could use the 30 minutes in the bridal suite to take a breather.Thank you so much, it was fantastic!!

Visited August 2012