“Treasure Island Wedding Chapel”

Treasure Island Wedding Chapel
Ranked #207 of 456 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Treasure Island provides an ideal and romantic setting to celebrate your Las Vegas wedding or vow renewal ceremony.The Wedding Chapels at Treasure Island are elegantly designed in champagne tones, with stately marble altars and classic floral arrangements.Choose from several unique packages including intimate, themed weddings aboard our majestic ship within Sirens Cove or a traditional ceremony in the exquisite West Chapel, which accommodates up to 65 guests.Complete coordinator services, photography, videography, garment rentals, floral arrangements and all other services are available to ensure we create memories that will live forever.
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Treasure Island Wedding Chapel”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

we so greatly appreciate all that everyone at Treasure Island (TI) did to make our wedding so special. It was beautiful!! We couldn't have had a more perfect wedding day! Claudia was an excellent coordinator and she helped me with everything I needed, I had no worries at all. Maria was an amazing photographer!! I highly recommend her! Our pastor Mike Willis was very genuine and made our wedding a memorable and very meaningful ceremony.

The quality of service was excellent in the wedding chapel!! The photos, video, flowers, and appears were all amazing and the highest quality! We had some gorgeous photos taken in the chapel and outside in the garden. Our family and friends were in awe of the quality!

We had our reception at Phil's Steakhouse and the food and service there was excellent!

We will highly recommend Treasure Island wedding chapel as THE best place to get married!!

The very best wedding packages are available at Treasure Island!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank BonVoyage3131

Wilmington, DE
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A wonderful wedding experience”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I hope this review helps anyone looking to book a wedding at Treasure Island because when I was looking, I wasn't able to find many reviews. TI has some great wedding packages available to suit everyones budget and wants. The wedding coordinators (Claudia & Olivia) are great and communication is great. They answered ALL of my many questions throughout the planning process. Then 30 days prior, they contacted me to make all the final arrangements. The florist that they work with did an amazing job. You must use their photography vendor(Cashman) for ceremony pictures. Your guests are allowed to take pictures as well but no flash photography. Ceremony started promptly at 3. They have pages of music for you to pick from but you can also bring your own music if you wish. We lucked out and had Pastor Mike, he was amazing and tailored our ceremony to make it seem like he's known us for years. I can't begin to thank everyone for all of their help and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a nice place to get married. It's a smaller chapel which makes it feel very intimate, we had 38 guests. Our package also included hair/make-up offered by the O salon - awesome awesome awesome. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Visited October 2012
9 Thank Angie0531
Madison, Wisconsin
150 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 352 helpful votes
“Beautiful Chapel”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I now see why so many people opt to get married in Las Vegas. TI and many other hotels offer all inclusive wedding chapel packages in a five star environment that would be hard to find in many other cities. We had a blast at the wedding we attended.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank gadgetguy63
Perth, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Hitched without a hitch!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Our wedding on the Song Ship could not have gone better! The staff at the chapel were so fantastic and helpful. They made our day completely worry free. I highly recommend them! Normally I don't give perfect scores, but nothing could have gone better! The staff was quick to answer emails and when I arrived they were even more friendly in person. I went over everything with them again the day before (they were very patient) and everything came out perfectly. I got ready in our room before heading down the day of so I could use the 30 minutes in the bridal suite to take a breather.Thank you so much, it was fantastic!!

Visited August 2012
5 Thank Angela B
Spokane, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Perfect!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I had my wedding at the TI Wedding Chapel on 8/21/12 and it was even better than I had imagined! Olivia, our wedding coordinator, was absolutely amazing!! We emailed for about 6 months for planning. It was always a quick response from her with very detailed information on whatever we needed! She was very sweet and made the day great! There was no confusion on how the wedding day was going to go. She contacted me to make all final arrangements for the for the day of the wedding and also let us come see the chapel, reception room and bridal dressing room the day before the wedding! The chapel is nice and everything went smoothly! I have absolutely no complaints about anything at all regarding TI's wedding chapel! Anyone who thinks all Vegas weddings are cheesy has not been to one at TI! The minister was amazing! He came and spoke with me and my fiance separately before the wedding and was very kind funny and warm! I felt like a princess and was treated like one from all the employees associated w/ our wedding ceremony and cake/champagne reception! A+++!!!!!

Visited August 2012