“Wedding At Treasure Island”

Treasure Island Wedding Chapel
Ranked #208 of 464 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Treasure Island provides an ideal and romantic setting to celebrate your Las Vegas wedding or vow renewal ceremony.The Wedding Chapels at Treasure Island are elegantly designed in champagne tones, with stately marble altars and classic floral arrangements.Choose from several unique packages including intimate, themed weddings aboard our majestic ship within Sirens Cove or a traditional ceremony in the exquisite West Chapel, which accommodates up to 65 guests.Complete coordinator services, photography, videography, garment rentals, floral arrangements and all other services are available to ensure we create memories that will live forever.
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We got married on the pirate ship at Treasure Island, everything was amazing! For myself the day started in the salon where everyone is wonderful and so talented, and from there the staff at the chapel were so polite and helpful. The day was completely stress free, with TI taking care of everything! We had our “reception” in Kahunaville, and it was a blast! I cannot say enough about the staff, level of service and atmosphere of this hotel. I would recommend to anyone to get married on the ship, our friends had a blast as they all got to hang out on the “dock” and drink beverages while waiting for our ceremony to start. Best wedding spot ever, wouldn’t change it for the world!

4  Thank Faye J

Reviewed March 5, 2012

I can't say enough good things about the TI Wedding chapel. In the 9 months we were planning our wedding, I had multiple questions that they were always available to answer. They made our day go perfectly smooth, and provided a beautiful setting to begin our married life together. I love TI as a whole, and would not hesitate to recommend this chapel to anyone looking to have a romantic, beautiful wedding day!!

6  Thank Angela B
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We were married at the Chapel at Treasure Island on May 5th 2011. Since we live in Canada I had to do all the planning from home. The staff were awesome. they were very helpful in providing professional experience. They provide a full line of flowers, music and can do your reception if you like. We did a traditional service but you can get married on the Pirate ship if you like... They helped book a limo and the Minister came and talked to me and my husband to be privately prior to the service. We had the service video streamed so everyone at home could watch... It was a wonderful wedding!

6  Thank dizneecrzi
Reviewed October 29, 2010

my daughter chastity got married on october 27 everything was perfect the flowers the pictures especially the minester he really made our day special we just loved him we took a package that included acess to the internet for our family who were not ale to attend to join us on our special day they were so happy to be able to watch this is a day i will never forget thanks to treasure island CONGRATUATIONS CHASTITY & KEVIN LINDER

4  Thank -kpeters81
Reviewed May 7, 2010

We got married at the Treasure Island chapel in october 2009. The Chapel is certainly beauitful and lovely for a small ceremony.
On the day everything went smoothly, the minster was lovely along with the wedding planner. Cashman toor our photographs throughout the ceremony and we met them the next day to view our photos. We just had the 12 in our package, as i paid for a private photographer for 8 hours for various locations over las Vegas.
I used Various Wedding Vendors photographer, hair and Make up artist, Hired suits, Travis Allen to sing for us, Hummer. So if anyone wants any details or to see any pictures just give me a private message.
If you are thinking of getting married at the Treasure Island Chapel do it its the BEST.

Wish i could do it all over again!!!!!!

8  Thank thrahtobe