“Amazing Experience...more than we expected!!”

Treasure Island Wedding Chapel
Ranked #199 of 448 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Treasure Island provides an ideal and romantic setting to celebrate your Las Vegas wedding or vow renewal ceremony.The Wedding Chapels at Treasure Island are elegantly designed in champagne tones, with stately marble altars and classic floral arrangements.Choose from several unique packages including intimate, themed weddings aboard our majestic ship within Sirens Cove or a traditional ceremony in the exquisite West Chapel, which accommodates up to 65 guests.Complete coordinator services, photography, videography, garment rentals, floral arrangements and all other services are available to ensure we create memories that will live forever.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience...more than we expected!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I can't say enough good things about the TI Wedding chapel. In the 9 months we were planning our wedding, I had multiple questions that they were always available to answer. They made our day go perfectly smooth, and provided a beautiful setting to begin our married life together. I love TI as a whole, and would not hesitate to recommend this chapel to anyone looking to have a romantic, beautiful wedding day!!

Visited February 2012
6 Thank Angela B

British Columbia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Beautiful Chapel, incredible staff!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We were married at the Chapel at Treasure Island on May 5th 2011. Since we live in Canada I had to do all the planning from home. The staff were awesome. they were very helpful in providing professional experience. They provide a full line of flowers, music and can do your reception if you like. We did a traditional service but you can get married on the Pirate ship if you like... They helped book a limo and the Minister came and talked to me and my husband to be privately prior to the service. We had the service video streamed so everyone at home could watch... It was a wonderful wedding!

Visited May 2011
6 Thank dizneecrzi
upper st clair pa usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed October 29, 2010

my daughter chastity got married on october 27 everything was perfect the flowers the pictures especially the minester he really made our day special we just loved him we took a package that included acess to the internet for our family who were not ale to attend to join us on our special day they were so happy to be able to watch this is a day i will never forget thanks to treasure island CONGRATUATIONS CHASTITY & KEVIN LINDER

4 Thank -kpeters81
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 378 helpful votes
“My Las Vegas Wedding was excellent!”
Reviewed May 7, 2010

We got married at the Treasure Island chapel in october 2009. The Chapel is certainly beauitful and lovely for a small ceremony.
On the day everything went smoothly, the minster was lovely along with the wedding planner. Cashman toor our photographs throughout the ceremony and we met them the next day to view our photos. We just had the 12 in our package, as i paid for a private photographer for 8 hours for various locations over las Vegas.
I used Various Wedding Vendors photographer, hair and Make up artist, Hired suits, Travis Allen to sing for us, Hummer. So if anyone wants any details or to see any pictures just give me a private message.
If you are thinking of getting married at the Treasure Island Chapel do it its the BEST.

Wish i could do it all over again!!!!!!

8 Thank thrahtobe
canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Fabulous”
Reviewed February 19, 2008

After researching online most hotel chapels, I was so happy to have chosen the TI Wedding Chapel. Our wedding was the most special and wonderful experience, it did not feel at all like a Las Vegas wedding and everything worked out perfect. Jennifer, the coordinator, was so bubbly and upbeat. Our minister made us feel like he enjoyed performing our wedding ceremony, not that we were just another number and another paycheque for him. And our photographer was excellent, she took all the poses and shots with our family and friends that we asked for and was extremely professional.

I found the review below mine extremely helpful with tips and hints, especially with regards to the photography. We were really not in the mood the day after our wedding to sit in an office and look at pictures, we wanted to be out enjoying Vegas, so luckily the salesperson at the photo centre was not at all pushy, we told her all we were going to do was choose the photos included in our package and we would look online to purchase other photos at a later time. The DVD was included in our package, and I must say to anyone who doesn't have it in their package, it is definitely worth purchasing. We have watched it twice since our return home 10 days ago and on the day we both had forgotten a lot of the ceremony and it was a nice reminder of a perfect day.

We also found the staff at the Treasure Island hotel to be excellent and are looking forward to staying at TI for our next trip to Vegas.

Here is one tip not related to the TI Chapel itself but weddings in general: If you receive a phonecall from someone offering to send your marriage certificate and/or documents to you after your wedding, tell the caller that you are not interested at this time. Trust me on this!
After we returned home, I answered the phone from a lady name Melanie from "Clark County" something. I had assumed it was the Clark County Recorder's office. She informed me that our minister had filed our marriage papers that day, and explained the guidelines blah blah blah, and that if I wanted to they could mail out my documents that day. She gave me a reference number and that was it. When I checked my credit card statement, the amount charged was extremely high, more so than the prices on the Clark County Recorders office website. So I phoned up there and was informed that marriages are public record and private for-profit companies can contact people to send their records, for a fee. I had no idea about this, that someone could access my telephone number and home address just by looking at my record of marriage - I think that information should not be available to someone who sees my name on a marriage document!! Nonetheless, I ended up paying 5 times as much as if I would have contacted the clerk's office directly. Buyer beware!!! I was advised over the phone by the person at the Recorder's office that they, as a government service, will never contact your or solicit you in anyway to obtain money for that service, and also, that the Chapels also give out the information on newly married couples to these private companies.

11 Thank sunflower7829