“Amazing wedding at Paris Las Vegas”

Paris Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
Ranked #144 of 285 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 7, 2009

My husband and I wanted to get married in Las Vegas. I chose Paris and thought it would be a wonderful place to get married.
We made all of the arrangements over the phone. Our wedding coordinator was great, always available and very friendly. I was nervous at first to make all of the arrangements over the phone. They did a great job of communicating with us about everything.
When the big day came, it was great., Everything went just as planned. I am so thankful to the team at Paris for creating a wonderful day for my husband and I.
We would definitely recommend it!!!!

3  Thank cgracia30

Reviewed October 31, 2007

My husband and I wanted to find a nice location to have a fun Las Vegas wedding. We had our ceremony at the Paris Chapel (Chapelle du Paradis) and it was wonderful. The chapel looks even better in person. Our wedding coordinator, Ally, was great and very easy to work with. She planned all the details and made sure I got exactly what I requested. It was a bit pricey but worth every penny. The onsite photography turned out great and we got some awesome pictures in front of the tower. I would recommend this to my closest friend! Enjoy!

4  Thank lisa_sean_travels
A TripAdvisor Member
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed May 8, 2006

My wedding was perfect! I went in to this not knowing what to expect. I hadn't ever been to Vegas actually. I did my research over the internet and contacted the Paris Hotel only to be assigned to a wonderful and sweet wedding coordinator by the name of Tina. We arrived at The Paris on Thursday and got married at The Chapelle du Paradis on Friday, April 7th. The chapel was very sweet and romantic and everyone involved in the service was so kind and patient with us. I arranged for my flowers by phone as well and they were gorgeous. Our minister was also very dear. The entire event was perfect and we couldn't have been happier that day. Our pictures were beautiful. I am very thankful for all of their efforts in making our day so special. I would recommend it to anyone. We arranged for everything on a fairly low budget without going over-the-top and the day was perfect! We loved our stay at the Paris (in a petite suite) and our reception was a simple dinner held at the Le Provencal where the staff was so patient and accomodating for a party of 40. Overall, it was a lovely experience!

22  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 9, 2005

My husband and I got married April 30, 2005 at Paris. We had the Chapel du Paradis. Susie was our coordinator and she took care of every detail. My wedding day was exactly as I thought it would be. It was perfect from flowers, to video and photography. We had our reception at Ortanique in Paris. The food was excellent, but the service could have been a bit better. Overall, I wouldn't trade this for the world. Getting married at the Paris in Las Vegas was the best choice.

14  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 6, 2005

My husband and I were married at the Paris Hotel on July 23rd. I have to say, it was the greatest wedding experience from start to finish. Terri was our coordinator and she made my day enjoyable and stress free. We planned our wedding in 6 months and Vegas is very special to us. Our families were nervous but we had around 30 friends and family come to the wedding. It was intimate, special and about us- what a wedding should be.

The planning process is pretty easy and Terri always answered my questions quickly and efficiently. You have to be a somewhat "accepting" and low maintenance bride to feel willing to not see your color of flowers until the day of. I trusted her and went with it and she was 100% right.

Rev. Lindemann made us feel very much at ease and the ceremony felt special even though he had literally just met us. We were married in the larger chapel and had one of the larger packages. The one hour photo session on property was well well worth it. Our pictures look fantastic and not many people can say they have the Vegas strip in the background.

We had a private dinner reception at Season's in Bally's. I can't say enough nice things about that staff, the food, the room- everything was perfect. We had the photographer come to the reception as well. We literally have over 400 pictures to choose from. Such a wonderful day.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants a smaller wedding that is still special. Our friends and family went away with a greater perspective on small weddings and Vegas.

36  Thank HF925