Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Lots to do

There was a lot to do here. We went to a couple of the short shows then played in the arcade a bit... read more

Reviewed May 29, 2019
Ninaballarina16
Albany, Oregon
This is a fun game area with an hourly mini-circus show

This area has changed greatly since the last time I went to circus circus. I am pleased it has... read more

Reviewed May 14, 2019

from $20.00
from $15.49
from $99.99
More Info
All reviews carnival games midway games stuffed animals trapeze artists great for kids all ages every hour few hours circus fun shows fairs vegas cardinals mgm
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Really not worth the money. 2 bucks a game now is pretty steep ... he workers are pretty nice and some will throw you a few free games if you are nice to them!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed October 30, 2018

I took my grandson to the midway and its WAY to expensive. $2 a game and in most cases they kids win nothing. I would not go back.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018

If you let your inner-child come forward, Circus Circus can be a wonderful experience. The two of us (who are in our thirties) decided to play the arcade and carnival style games, instead of the slots or tables. It was so much fun and we enjoyed a few of the circus shows too. Check out our Las Vegas video on our website to see the fun and other things to do and see!

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank TheLillsdotcom
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

I have been there 3 times . My children were enjoy a lot and didn't want to go out. The midway is fantastic full of machin and things to do. Employees are very kind and helpful

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2018

this is the place for all the family no age restrictions and all the fun of the fair and circus acts as well every hour midway you will find all the fun fair games you know and love i loved the donkey derby, and won quite a few gifts. the kids will just wont want to leave.

Date of experience: July 2018