“BOOM! Married.”
Review of A Elvis Chapel

A Elvis Chapel
Ranked #20 of 281 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband & I were together for ten years before we decided to get married. We wanted something short, sweet, & simple. The Elvis Chapel give us just that, and even provided a witness for us!

It literally took 15 seconds & we were man & wife. No fuss no muss. Couldn't be happier!

Thanks Minister David and Rene (our witness).

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We renewed our vows for our 30th Wedding Anniversary at The Elvis Chapel. We were picked up in a limo - the driver was great!
The chapel is a bit off the strip but was really nice inside. We were greeted by the photographer who was brilliant & explained everything to us.
When 'Elvis' arrived, he was really chatty & said the whole experience was about having fun & enjoying ourselves. He asked if I wanted him to escort me 'down the aisle', which I did: I couldn't keep a straight face!
We didn't have anyone with us, but had people watching on the live webcam, so did not feel alone. We left the song choices to them - they were great.
We had a fantastic time & would wholly recommend anyone looking to do something out of the ordinary for themselves to choose The Elvis Chapel.
Great value, great service, great choice & GREAT fun!!

1  Thank cazzij5
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We renewed our 30th anniversary vows at this chapel. They did not dissapoint - great staff and Elvis is the best in Vegas. They made us feel special and we could not have asked for a better ceremony.

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I renewed our vows here and it was brilliant!! I surprised my husband and he loved every minute!
David picked us up from our hotel in a white limo which was lovely. David was so chatty and gave us some Vegas tips! Arriving at the chapel it looked nothing on the outside but inside was decked out pleasantly!!! Our photographer was brilliant and we loved all our photos. Elvis was so funny! We got the DVD too after because it was such a lovely experience.
I don't think either of us have laughed so much!
LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!

1  Thank MissRebeccaThompson
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I got my husband to promise that for our tenth anniversary we'd be married by an Elvis impersonator. We chose the Elvis Chapel which is way off the Strip because it was a 'cheap date' (less than $200) for a ceremony with Elvis, a rose, a limo ride to and from our hotel and a song from Elvis. What we got a rollicking good time. We went with our son, a dozen friends and their kids and everyone had a great time. If you're gonna have your hunka hunka burnin love tie the knot with you, check out these guys.

Been to A Elvis Chapel? Share your experiences!