Ways to Experience Adventure Photo Tours
from $199.99
from $198.99
from $199.99
1,351 results
All reviews day trip death valley grand canyon hollywood sign rodeo drive hoover dam alien burger joshua tree forest great tour hollywood boulevard photo stops driver guide vip tour small group his knowledge south rim highly recommend this tour
Reviewed June 6, 2010

I joined Tripadvisor specifically to big up the excellence that is this tour company. We arranged a trip out to the Valley of Fire during our honeymoon and on calling the adventure photo tours company learnt we were the only ones going on the trip but they were happy to take us. Our guide was Tom, who was an excellent and knowledgeable guide relayed us with many interesting stories not only about the site, but also the history of vegas and Nevada. We had an excellent day, the tour felt relaxed and the lunch was really nice. Overall was great value for money and our guide made the trip a very enjoyable experience. The car 4x4 was also very clean, comfortable and in great condition so the journey to and from Vegas was very pleasant. A++++

3  Thank JKAMO
Reviewed May 29, 2010

- Superb customer service
- Timely pick up at hotel
- They DO NOT ram the issue of tips down your throat: it is mentioned ONCE and noone holds a gun to your head to pay it!
- Daniel is a knowledgable and friendly driver: thank you.

3  Thank rendesvouz99
Reviewed May 26, 2010

I had a good time on APT's Grand Canyon heli tour last year, and this year we took the South Rim VIP tour with them. I hate large buses and wanted to go with a small group... I brought a group of four, we were given a discount and the price was good for what we got. The trip is EXTREMELY long and I missed the time spent last year in Joshua Tree NP. We certainly got to spend more time OUT of the vehicle last year, but didn't spend as much time at the Canyon.

Honestly, two of the 5 other people on the bus were extremely annoying and asked absurd and painfully stupid questions the entire time. All of the drivers seem to make corny jokes all the time, and the party of two felt that each joke was absolutely hilarious and burst into near hysterics on every whim.

I was not amused. I had headphones, so I was luckier than the other 3 people in my party.

The driver was friendly and helpful, as well as knowledgeable. We made plenty of stops and the bus was extremely comfortable. We spent ample time at the South Rim, were able to walk around and enjoy the canyon. It was a beautiful day, the weather was perfect.

That said, I would not do this again. This was my third time at the Grand Canyon, and while it is 100% a site that everyone MUST see in his or her life, the drive is torturous. I'd rather camp there, or drive there myself and swing into Joshua Tree NP. I was not amused by how long it took us to get to and from the South Rim, and was less amused by the obnoxious people we had to go with (this is no one's fault, really, I am just mentioning it... it's more difficult to avoid annoying people when there are only 10 of you than when you are on a bus of 60 people).

The stops were good, the driver was good and the price was great. Really the only thing that was absolutely awful was lunch. It was TERRIBLE... a wrap of soggy cold cuts with 10 lbs of mayo. The worst wrap I've ever seen in my life. Everything else was good, and I'm happy we went. I'll probably be taking more tours with these guys in the future... they have an excellent operation and I'm a huge fan.

Reviewed May 20, 2010

We did two trips with this company one to Bryce and Zeon canyon and the other to Death Valley from Las Vagas .We really enjoyed these trips.We were picked up from our hotel fairly early (as its quite a distance to travel) .The drivers were excelent and very informative.The minibus was new and very comfy ,on the trips we went on there were only six people which it made it more personal.Packed lunch was provided and bottled water and we were dropped off at our hotel in the evening .All in all a great company and thoroughly recommended May 2010

Chris @Mary Dack

4  Thank cetel
Reviewed May 2, 2010

Our tour guide Barry was in a great mood when he picked us up at 6am from the Luxor.
He was ready to show us all that our day had to offer and more. His great personality, positive attitude and willingness to go out of his way to accommodate us however he could, made for a memorable day for the entire group. He loved to share his knowledge of the area and took the time to speak to everyone to get to know them and learn what city they called home. Adventure Photo Tours had us set up in a 12 passenger van that was comfortable with lots of room. The smaller group size and having everyone at the Luxor, made it easier for everyone. Nice not to jump from hotel to hotel with pick-ups.
Lunch, snacks and drinks were provided and with frequent stops it worked nicely. The day we went, March 15, there was still some snow and ice on the trail and bit cooler temperatures. For those that weren't quite equipped with warm clothes, Adventure Photo Tours was prepared. Barry pulled out warm jackets for everyone who needed them. Our tour also included a stop at Hoover Dam and on part of Route 66 on our way to the Grand Canyon. Thank you to the team at Adventure Photo Tours for making our trip so memorable.