“Great time!”

$227.99*
Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks Small-Group Tour from Las Vegas
Ranked #28 of 234 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: More Fun! More Stops! More Photo Ops! Adventure Photo Tours is the only sightseeing company in Las Vegas to have received "Four Governors Tourism Awards!" Try our new "Hollywood Tour, Tour to the Bottom of the Grand Canyon via SUV & our new California Wine Tasting Tour." VIP Tours to Grand Canyon "by ground and Helicopter," Bryce Canyon, Zion, Death Valley, Hoover Dam, Indian Ruins, River Rafting, Valley of Fire and Area 51. Experience the Romance of the Southwest! The Grand Canyon South Rim Tour is conducted in Korean, Japanese & Chinese in MP3.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Went to Valley of Fire with Dean as a guide. It was a fun day! Dean was very informative and did a lot of stops so that we can take pictures, he offered to take photos of us many times and told us to let him know if we wanted to stop anywhere during the trip. Small and fun group! Would recommend it!

There are newer reviews for Adventure Photo Tours

Reviewed April 30, 2014

So glad we booked with Adventure Photo Tours, had a great 15 hour tour with a fabulous tour guide Dennis. It was a very comfortable ride in an awesome van with lots to see, with breakfast, lunch drinks and snacks to keep you going, would highly recommend this tour...Big thanks to Dennis who wont be forgotten as I have named my little Vegas bear after you :)

Deb from Oz

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Had a great tour with adventure tours our driver Dennis was full of knowledge plenty of stops for photos. lunch at the little alian was good its was great to meet the owner lots of stuff to see and buy chased lizards in the desert at one point would I recommend this tour oh yes a highlight of my holiday thanks Dennis hope we meet again

2  Thank geordies40
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I am so glad I booked with Photo adventure tours. The guide were informative and great hosts. The vehicles were clean. It was so good to sit back and enjoy the scenery rather than worry about getting lost on unfamiliar roads. The food was good. They played appropriate documentaries and movies on the trips. I did multiple trips with them: Death Valley, Grand Canyon, valley of fire, Hoover dam, and Hollywood. I am already looking forward to another trip with them next year. I highly recommend them. Valley of Fire was my daughters favorite. I can't pick.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We just had this tour las week and the experience was great. Our guide, Dean is very knowleadgeable, fun (like his jokes) and the pick up from hotel was on time. We had lunch at Hualapai Ranch, sight seeing at the Eagle Point and I love most the Guano Point. Amazing breathtaking view of the Grand Canyon. Just one comment, please provide wireless microphone for Dean, he is holding the microphone while driving and I pity him.

ladytryon, Owner at Adventure Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you so much for the review. We are delighted you had a fun time at the Grand Canyon with Dean. Although, all of our guides have head sets, I'll ask Dean why he isn't using his?
Very best regards