“Hollywood Tour”

and up
Valley of Fire and Lost City Museum Tour from Las Vegas
Ranked #30 of 235 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: More Fun! More Stops! More Photo Ops! Adventure Photo Tours is the only sightseeing company in Las Vegas to have received "Four Governors Tourism Awards!" Try our new "Hollywood Tour, Tour to the Bottom of the Grand Canyon via SUV & our new California Wine Tasting Tour." VIP Tours to Grand Canyon "by ground and Helicopter," Bryce Canyon, Zion, Death Valley, Hoover Dam, Indian Ruins, River Rafting, Valley of Fire and Area 51. Experience the Romance of the Southwest! The Grand Canyon South Rim Tour is conducted in Korean, Japanese & Chinese in MP3.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Hollywood Tour”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We had a great day on this tour. Wish we had more time at Santa Monica and less time on Hollywood Blvd but that's just a personal preference. Our tour guide Eli, was very nice and gave us lots of information along the way. If you are counting on seeing homes of the stars you may be disappointed. We only drove by Madonna's gate and Marilyn Munroe's home. Although seeing the stars homes was low on our priority list, it was a listed feature of the tour which didn't happen. Seeing the terrain along the way, driving through Los Angeles and going to Santa Monica is worth the trip!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kwest109

Rockville, Maryland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Las Vegas to Hollywood Tour”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Great tour, great driver, great knowledge of the entire trip...it was simply magical. It was my girlfriend's first ever California trip, and for her to see Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Hollywood...all on the same day on her first trip to California ever!!!! It was magical. We will definitely do it again, and we advise anyone to give it a shot. You will not be disappointed.

2 Thank Thomas O
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Just let down by some admin issues”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I went on the Hollywood tour. Our guide Denis was very friendly and full of details on Vegas, the route and LA itself. It's a long enough journey to get there, but, the time passed quickly and comfortably in the minibus. We were given plenty of time to look round Santa Monica and Hollywood. There was a small bag of breakfast items and a bagged lunch provided, as well as food and drink being available at the half way stop and when there. Water and OJ were available on the bus all day.
The only thing that let the day down was that I was told that I would be picked up at 0600 (±20 minutes) and when I called at 0620 to check I was being picked up, I was told that it was actually a 0650 pickup, which meant that I sent an hour in the hotel lobby doing nothing in the morning. It didn't spoil the day, but, it would have been nice to have known this. I understand that I had left a non-US phone number, but, I had also left my email address.

1 Thank FullFonz
ladytryon, Owner at Adventure Photo Tours, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Hello and thank you so much for the feed back. This pick up was very late, I will certainly question Dennis as to the delay. We normally pick up between 6 to 6:30 AM and are on our way by 6:30. We start at the north end of the strip and pick up moving to the south and in the direction we are going on that tour. Although, on the odd occasion we have trouble finding a client as the hotels in Las Vegas are huge and sometimes a customer will go to the wrong exit. We have a policy of making every effort to find our people and this my have been the reason for this delay. I will certainly find out. Thank you again for letting me know. I'm very pleased you enjoyed your day in Hollywood, personally I love that tour!
Very best regards
Donna Tryon
President - Owner
Pohang, South Korea
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bryce canyon and zion canyon”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The people at Adventure photo Tours were very reliable. As mentioned in their reservation mail, they re-confimred the pick-up time and place for me the day before the departure.
My tour person (driver) was Denis. He began to explain about the Las Vegas immediately as we departed. He continued his explanation on Nevad desert, Nevada history, and many other interesting things. He was very knowledgeable. His explanation was very helpful and I enjoyed his explanation very much.The mini coach we took was comfortable than I expected. I'd like to mention that Denis suprisingly prepared some extra coats and hats with ear cover for customers.The day was very cold.
He also prepared breakfast and lunch well as I expressed my preference when making a reservation.
Overall, my tour was very satisfactory, and I would recommend this tour comapny to my friends.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Early start but fantastic day.”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

What a great day, our driver Julian was fantastic, it was only us and one other couple so were in an SUV. We had a couple of comfort stops too which was great and Julian pulled over so some pictures could be taken of the Joshua trees. Julian was so friendly and welcoming. I hope more people book this trip. It was nice being able to wander on our own in Santa Monica and Hollywood and just meet up to get the bus but we were given tips and advise from Julian. Also we were given breakfast and lunch.