“Awesome Zion & Bryce tour - July 5th 2012”

Adventure Photo Tours
$227.99*
Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks Small-Group Tour from Las Vegas
Ranked #27 of 240 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: More Fun! More Stops! More Photo Ops! Adventure Photo Tours is the only sightseeing company in Las Vegas to have received "Four Governors Tourism Awards!" Try our new "Hollywood Tour, Tour to the Bottom of the Grand Canyon via SUV & our new California Wine Tasting Tour." VIP Tours to Grand Canyon "by ground and Helicopter," Bryce Canyon, Zion, Death Valley, Hoover Dam, Indian Ruins, River Rafting, Valley of Fire and Area 51. Experience the Romance of the Southwest! The Grand Canyon South Rim Tour is conducted in Korean, Japanese & Chinese in MP3.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Woke up early and went down to tower 2 and waited for our Bryce and Zion tour with Adventure Photo Tours.

We have taken tours to Death Valley and Valley of Fire with APT before and they have been great so we knew that we would have a great time.

The Mini Coach was very comfortable, takes 12 – 14 people and you get a blanket and a pillow so you can or sleep if you want to.
Our tour guide James was very knowledgeable, informative, and friendly and did an awesome job at pointing out views, taking pictures of everyone on the tour at every stop with our cameras, handing out water bottles constantly and just made the tour so much better.

We got a box with breakfast when we started the tour and lunch on the way from Zion to Bryce. We also made stops along the way so we could buy snacks and something to eat on the way home.

On the way to Zion we drove through St George, Hurricane, Rockville and Springdale. We stopped at the Visitors center, the Great Arch of Zion, Watchman Bridge with a view of the Virgin River, Checkerboard Mesa.
We also drove through Red Canyon and made a stop at the Salt & Pepper Shaker Rocks.

And at last we arrived at Bryce Canyon and the view there is spectacular and we loved every minute of it!
We got to choose if we wanted to hike down in the Canyon or go to the different viewpoints and we chose the latter. We stopped at Bryce Point, Inspiration Point, Sunrise Point and Sunset Point.

On the way home we got to watch True Grit and Vegas vacation in the bus and we stopped at Wendy’s to eat.
I highly recommend the tour and APT!

3  Thank AnnElm
Write a ReviewReviews (1,302)

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This tour was one of our nicest day out trips. We were collected from our Hotel at 06h30 and were entertained from the start to the drop off at 21h00. You might think that this is a long time to spend on a tour but we enjoyed the whole trip. The guide was very informative and allowed enough time to get around the sights of the tour. I can certainly recommend this tour for those tourists who want to visit Hollywood,Santa Monica pier, Beverly Hills etc. A most enjoyable day out.

1  Thank Leslie M
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I had this tour booked for two months and I thought it was all confirmed. The day before my trip they e-mailed me to tell me that my trip was cancelled. I was incredibly disappointed since I only had a very short time in Vegas and had all my trips booked well in advance.

7  Thank kiwi_kiwi_07
ladytryon, Owner at Adventure Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

My sincere apologies for the cancellation. During the winter months there are times when we cannot get through the mountains because of heavy snow conditions. This was the case regarding your tour. Safety is a paramount issue for us and getting stuck on a remote place in Nevada is not good. Call me personally next time you are in Las Vegas and I will do something spacial for you.
Very Best Regards
Will Tryon VP/Owner

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We really enjoyed this tour - the buses are small, comfortable, and the tour guide (Daniel) was friendly and knowledgeable. We took the South Rim of the Grand Canyon tour (~13 hours total) - you leave promptly after pick up and make a couple of stops on the way out (Hoover Dam, Rt. 66) which broke the trip up nicely. The breakfast and lunch bags were good and we were back well before the promised time. We also watched one movie on the way out and two on the way back which made the time go by quickly. The canyon is icy and kind of slippery this time of year, but we still really enjoyed the day and would definitely use this tour company again. Tip: check the Destination Coupons website for very valuable discount coupons for this tour company (we saved $27 per person!).

2  Thank KWMNJ
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were in Vegas from 16 till 23th of December 2012.
We did 3 tours with Adv Ph Tours (Death Valley. Zion and Bryce and Valley of Fire.
On the 3 tours, we had 3 different guides, which all knew very well Las Vegas and the destinations we visited. (Professional people)
The 3 guides were very friendly, knew were to take nice pictures, (especially James Phelps) learned us also a lot about the surroundings we visited etc...
In one word : we were very satisfied about the tours offered by your organisation and would surely recommend your company.