“Great drinks, good food, somewhat pricey”
Review of Margarita Grille

Margarita Grille
Ranked #2,102 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Good fare, drinks were good but seemed smaller than I remember from the last visit.
Entertainment during the meal was okay. entertainers on stilts and a pretty blonde in a bikini who gets swallowed up by a volcano before being thrown into a blender.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

food was good, especially breakfast, service was adequate, prices were a little high for what you get, i think your paying a little more for the location and atmosphere

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Food here is always great. Has cold beer and very good nachos. The cheese burger is always my choice.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We just stumbled in here (after winning $1000 at Tropicana). We played a few slots and decided to visit the restaurant. Margarita was WAY better and less expensive than Toby Keith's. Husband ordered the grilled chicken ceasar salad and it was GREAT!! Lots of times salads are dry with not enough dressing but this one was really good. I ordered the coconut shrimp. It came with a dipping sauce which was sweet and very good. However, since the shrimp was already sweet, I wanted something spicy. I asked our server (Katie) if they had anything. She told me they had a spicy sauce but she didn't really think it paired will with shrimp. A few minutes later, she came out with with their Thai Chili sauce. It was absolutely delicious!! I told her to be sure to tell people that wanted spicy, to order that!! Coconut shrimp with Thai Chili sauce!! Don't get no better!!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Just wasn't grant ,I had been told it was a great place with good fun people but we didn't see that Side