“Wedding 12-26-12”

Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel
Ranked #81 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel offers affordable luxury for your Las Vegas wedding and/or reception. Always classy, never cheesy, the couples who get married at Mon Bel Ami rave that our chapel offers the best value in town. Recently voted "Most Beautiful" wedding chapel in Las Vegas and winner of numerous Bride's Choice awards for service and quality, our cute little chapel is the perfect setting for the wedding of your dreams. For your wedding, Mon Bel Ami has 3 areas to choose from. Our French-provincial theme chapel and two unique gazebo ceremony settings (Our classic gazebo and our new Le Pavilion area). We also have a unique garden area in the middle of downtown Las Vegas perfect for taking posed photos.No matter what your budget is, we offer classy, upscale weddings to meet your needs. Everything from simple elegance to our luxury packages which include 2 hours of chapel time, limousine transportation, professional photography, spectacular bridal bouquets and much, much more. So, take a look at our photos and read the reviews about what others are saying and then find out for yourself.
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The chapel is beautiful and the service was good, however, just a few take home notes. We paid an extra $35 for a rose petal runner for a backyard gazebo wedding. The runner had been pulled out at the last moment with wilted petals that were old (what a rip), the photographer was unprofessional by showing up late for the ceremony (they were stunned why we did not tip her). We had about 3 good photos from the 40+ that were taken (one of which we had to pay extra because it was not part of the package).

Tony the minister was the best part of the ceremony and the reason why the rating is a 3 rather than a 2. He was heart felt and professional through guiding the ceremony, A+ for Tony! Thank you!

4  Thank 35805Patsy
BonanzaJellybean, Front Office Manager at Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Hello,
We are happy that you enjoyed your ceremony and the minister. However, we are a bit confused as to the wilted rose petals as the chapel uses silk petals on all aisle runners (never fresh) which is always set out right before the ceremony so the bride will be the first to walk on it. The ceremony beginning at 15 after the hour is also normal, as at the top of the hour is when the minister and photographer each meet with the Bride and Groom. This is the way we do it every hour. Thank you for your feedback and Congratulations!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Our ceremony on 12-8-12 was just about flawless. It worked out very well. Everyone from the limo driver to each staff member was courteous, helpful, polite and kind - and smiling the entire time. The minister was well spoken and had such kind words and delivered them with sincerity and love. The photographer captured very endearing moments. We feel he caught the love that flows from our hearts to one another perfectly. We wish we could have purchased ALL of the photos. It was difficult to choose. So many of our friends and family have asked where the ceremony took place and who the photographer was. We were happy and proud to tell them about Mon Bel Ami even referred them to the website and gave a few the number.From the very first inquiry until the limo driver dropped us off back at our hotel the service was top notch.
We spoke candidly about the things that "could" happen with the gazebo ceremony like cars, helicopters etc. We knew those things could possibly be heard on the video and wanted to take the chance any way. There were no hidden fees, costs, or fine print that was not told to us right up front. This was very important to us. We did not feel pressured to purchase additional pictures nor did we feel rushed. Mon Bel Ami provided the kind of service they said they would.
We will always remember this special day and glad we chose Mon Bel Ami.

1  Thank Alisha G
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Barbara was absolutely attentive, delightful, and efficient!
The stone path outdoors was difficult to walk on with heels, watch your step!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

As I browsed thru different websites looking for the perfect wedding place, I came across this gem. Mon Bel Ami Chapel. The atmosphere and the chapel looked romantic and stunning. We had a slight bump in the road, upon arriving. But everything was taken care of and everyone there was amazing! Friendly and I felt like I was treated like royalty. I wish I could remember the names of the people that helped me with my wedding. Reverend Fehrner did the ceremony, I only know this cause he is on our Marriage certificate. Next year for our year anniversary, we want to renew our vows there. If money permits, we will definitely be going back there! I recommend this chapel to everyone!!! Thanks for making our day special! I put a current date, this site won't let me put it back to 2003 on the date that we visited.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Charming sort of shabby chic very small chapel near downtown. Staff is very helpful over the phone and willing to allow you to add a few things to make your ceremony very personal. However, they do charge for these extra items. I was delighted to be able to write my own vows, add a cake and toast, do a sand ceremony and provide my own special song. Everything I hoped for. But what started out a very simple affordable package ended up about 4 times the price. I would have been fine with that had we recieved exceptional service but we did not.
The limo was 30 mins late picking us up and never called us. We stood outside the hotel waiting and wondering. Not how our special day should have started. The driver was dressed very casual and did not seem to know or care that a parade was planned for the area and several streets were closed. He drove us all around back and forth both to and from the chapel. We were late arriving and so they seemed to rush us in and out of the Chapel and rush our pictures. The song I wanted played was played for 30 seconds it sort of missed the moment I wanted since it was just the 2 of us the song was special. The cake and toast were the big disappointment. It's a wedding/renewal you would think they could atleast drap white linens on a small table and use clear plastic toasting glasses and clear plates. Not just sit the cake on tile table, and use some odd color plastic glasses and a odd color paper plates.(yuck) Plus I ask for a ALL White cake and it had huge green leafs by the roses it looked like a birthday cake. I Loved this option ! It's to bad they didn't do it with a little class. This is a pretty chapel, the staff is very friendly, they offer very affordable packages if you do not add on items. Pictures are very expensive unless you only get the ones in your package. I would still recommend the Chapel compared to others in the area it's charming. It is small so it's perfect for little weddings, elopements or vow renewals. It is not the place for the upscale or formal types.