“Decent food, slow service”

Gilley's Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que
Ranked #417 of 5,049 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pub, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Finger licking BBQ, cold beer, and the Gilley Girls! This is the reincarnation and modern evolution of the famed honky-tonk, cowboy (and cowgirl) saloon and dance hall from Texas.Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que features views of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip with access from both inside the Treasure Island casino and a newly constructed bridge in front of the Song ship featured in the Sirens of TI® show.Gilley’s BBQ has a live action show kitchen, custom saddle seats at the saloon bar, and service from the world-famous Gilley Girls.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We ate here around 6pm on a Saturday night. While the food was good, it took several tries to get the attention of our waiter for drink refills. Also, you have to exit the restaurant through the dance hall during the pirate show at Treasure Island. So, OK food for decent price right on the strip. Nothing fancy, but OK.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,735)

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The Club is worth a visit, some classic over the top Vegas entertainment with the electronic bull, Gilley Girl's bucket of beer cans, saddle seats, etc....good crowd, lots of dancing and good music. The restaurant side was also pleasantly surprising, the food was reasonable and of good quality! Cheapest beers I saw in a live music venue all week!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Location was very convenient as my husband and I were staying at TI. Got tired of losing money gambling, so we went inside to check it out. No cover charge, so like others we figured "what the heck." This was a Tuesday evening which is evidently Karaoke night -- 3 hours, I think. Karaoke is fun to watch for a minute, but then it wears thin.

We are from Texas and haven't two-stepped in years. Singing occasionally allowed for dancing but dance floor was mostly empty for hours. When host taught line dancing, the floor filled right up. Gilley's, take a lesson -- people want to dance! Take breaks from the Karaoke and play some rock, pop, or country songs so that everyone can dance!!

We went back on Wednesday night to see the mud (chocolate pudding) wrestling. It was very interesting and good free entertainment for a while, but again there was no dancing.

Good times, though -- even though my boots were at home!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed at Treasure Island and on my first day there (Wednesday) I kept seeing signs for Mud Wrestling at Gilley's on Wednesday Nights!!! My wife and I went out for dinner and to a lounge and when we got back to the hotel we figured....what the hell lets check it out. Oh man, it was a trip. We had a few beers and watched the show unfold. It was "interesting" and mildly entertaining for about forty-five minutes.

I can't speak about the food because we didnt have any, but the beer was cold, the bartender provided average service, and the Wednesday night mud wrestling provides for a few laughs.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had walked by this the previous day and then found it again the next day when we trammed from the Mirage to TI. We decided to do lunch there. I got the fried chicken meal at $16.95 with 2 sides. Was thinking to myself another overpriced meal in Vegas like the drink prices. Holy Moly....I received a half a chicken! And it was wonderful! The portions of the side were huge! Well worth it! The wait staff was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to any and everyone!