“One of the better ghost tours around”

Vegas Specialty Tours
Haunted Vegas Tour and Ghost Hunt
Ranked #29 of 251 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We create the most interactive, informative, and entertaining tours in Las Vegas, some operating since 2004. The business changed ownership and management at the beginning of 2017. We have re imagined our adventures and have made many changes to provide the best experience possible. Our Haunted Vegas Tour and Ghost Hunt has become so popular that The Goodsprings Ghost Hunt was created 4 years ago. Both tours provide ghost hunting equipment and dinner as well as transportation. The Vegas Mob Tour has been running for over 12 years now and recently it underwent an entire renovation. You also can now upgrade to have a 3 course dinner and VIP admission to the Rat Pack Is Back show, which is also located at the Tuscany Suites and Casino. The guides that we hire are very personable, knowledgeable, and informative because they are all very passionate about their specific niche. Whether its ghosts or gangster you are after, let us create your adventure next time you are in Las Vegas.
Reviewed October 28, 2012

A bit different that I thought it was going to be. You mostly avoid the strip, which makes sense traffic wise. They do tell stories about places on the strip and show videos to accompany the story. Much of the tour is spent driving around in Henderson where there is an opportunity to check out a haunted park. If you are thinking to go, you can easily find 1/2 price tickets by doing a simple internet search. At the 1/2 price cost, it is a great night out but I would feel very different had I paid full price for the tickets. Our tour guide, Levi, was funny and seemed very knowledgeable about the paranormal subject.

2  Thank dodg1988

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This was our 3rd experience with this particular company (having done the Haunted tour in 2010 and the Mob tour in 2011) and while the other two were great, the Goodsprings Ghost Hunt was amazing!

For those who believe in ghosts this trip is an automatic, for those who aren't sure this trip might convince you. Even for those who are adamant that they don't exist, there is so much history discussed and it is a great way to see something in southern Nevada besides Vegas.

For added ambiance we even had a massive thunderstorm roll through when we were at the bar! Dress warmly as it can get pretty cold at night and have a great time. The hosts were fantastic and I would consider doing this again.

2  Thank Thad G
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have done Paranormal Investigations in my country and was looking something to do related in my trip to Vegas. My expectation was actually high due to the way I am involved with the topic. These expectations were exceeded; the idea of doing an actual ghost hunt in such a town was great. I took my own equipment to verify everything was true, and I had never seen such activity no-where. I am still analyzing data from my DVR and camera, but what temperature and EMF meters showed was amazing. All people involved, from driver, guide, saloon personnel and owner were really nice and helpful. Even the pizza was good!! I really recommend this activity to anyone visiting Vegas, specially for those believers!

2  Thank Fran_Navarro
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I am not very interested in ghost hunting and I have to admit that my husband dragged me along for this one. But I was really impressed with the use of the EMF meters and temperature scanners. Things happened with the EMF meter that I can't explain. We seemed to be getting direct, consistent responses to our questions. Robert Allen is full of interesting stories about old Vegas, celebrities, and the mob which really add to the tour. The owner of the Pioneer Saloon also shared a lot of interesting stories about Carol Lombard and and other "ghosts" that haunt the place. I highly recommend this tour.

2  Thank displaced88
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The first thing that I want to say is "WOW". Guys, this is the real deal! If you have ever been even a passing fan of the "ghost hunting" shows on tv, you MUST take this tour!

First, you drive out into the desert to the nearly deserted town of Goodsprings, where your initial stop is at the infamous Pioneer Saloon. This place was built in 1913, and has seen its fair share of torment. It was seated within these walls that Clark Gable heard that his wife, Carole Lombard, had been killed in a tragic plane crash. It is said that they both haunt the saloon to this day.

I took the above photograph when standing across the street from the saloon. There are several obvious shadows, orbs, and streams of light. SOMETHING is definitely in Goodsprings, Nevada.
Several different locations in Goodsprings were visited, but not before we were treated to a pizza party in the saloon. We would surely need the energy!

We would continue on to an abandoned miner's cabin, buildings that were literally crumbling (often before our eyes), and an old cemetery.

What is great about this tour is the comradery. Before you know it, you have a dozen new friends, and everyone is snapping photos, sharing them, and squealing with delight when something "not quite right" is noted.

However, the best part about this tour is the equipment. Feel just like a real ghost hunter, sporting dowsing rodes, EMF detectors, and EVP audio recorders. (For those of you not up on your Ghost Adventures lingo, that's electro magnetic field detectors and electronic voice phenoma recorders, to you.)

This is a tour that could be taken again and again, because it would never be the same experience twice!

2  Thank Angela A