“Don't go”

Book In Advance
More Info
$70.89*
and up
The Australian Bee Gees Show: A Tribute to the Bee Gees at the Excalibur Hotel...
Ranked #105 of 449 things to do in Las Vegas
Saginaw
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Don't go”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

We went into Excalibur to check it out, since it looks pretty cool on the outside. It stunk bad, like a bad air freshener smell pumped through the entire casino! It was dingy and dated and I thought I was going to vomit at the smell. You would have to pay me to stay at the hotel or to even step foot in again.

1 Thank Sayd714

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Stinky place!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Wow this place completely stank! It was filthy, smelly and was so dated! Honestly avoid this place if you can as there are much nicer places to go on the strip.

Visited October 2013
Montreal, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Hotel Excalibur”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We were not interested in any casinos. We went to Las Vegas to visit all the hotels lobby and also to see some shows. We also went to the Hoover Damm, and the Grand Canyon.

The hotel is great. Absolutly nothing to complain about. The hotel is always about 10$ away from anywhere you are on the strip. We had a great service.

If you want top save on your budget, this hotel is the one.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Gaston J
Barbados
154 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 516 helpful votes
“Not The Best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

The Casino at the Excalibur wasn’t the best we visited on the Strip, but we still frequented it at times as we were staying there for six nights. I mostly played the slot machines and got average returns on my investments. My best friend thoroughly enjoyed playing Black Jack each night. I personally found the atmosphere a bit dark and a bit smoky compared to other casinos but it was nothing overbearing. Service from cocktail waitresses was a bit lacklustre and they seemed highly disinterested in what they were doing. Overall, I enjoyed my visits to other MGM casinos on the Strip more.

1 Thank BGIWorldTraveller
Wister, Oklahoma, USA
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“stay clear of the blackjack”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I know they have terrible odds on the blackjack here but wanted to play when I seen a $5 table, but with the automatic card shuffler you ain't got a chance. The slots did hit occasionally

1 Thank amy w