Tripadvisor

from $119.29
from $104.00
from $255.39
1,162 results
All reviews highly recommend this tour red rock canyon amazing tour beautiful scenery few hours own pace great ride highlight of our trip beautiful area super fun las vegas area awesome experience visiting vegas take pictures pedal motor gloves
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

A must-do way to experience the Red Rock Canyon, from booking it to riding. We loved it! John's great! We'd do it again for sure.

Date of experience: January 2020
redebike, Owner at Red E Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

So glad you enjoyed it, Heather! I agree, John IS pretty great :) Thank you so much for touring with us and for the wonderful review!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

we were a bit worried at first as it was a long ride but it didnt feel like it when we got on the bike it zoomed round so quick it was brilliant you didnt know you had done the miles at all we really enjoyed the whole trip. we would recommend this trip.

1  Thank KarenUbsdell

Hi Karen,
There's nothing like the surprise on faces when we see an EBike convert. And I totally get it...bike riding can be really strenuous...but not with these amazing bikes! So glad you enjoyed it, thank you for the amazing review!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

What an amazing experience this bike ride was.. Can’t say enough great things about it and the company.. If you need a little rest from the strip, I would recommend this trip.. We will do this every time we visit Vegas now..

1  Thank GamblerTD

So glad we were able to whisk you away from the busy Las Vegas Strip for a few hours! Thank you for the awesome review. We look forward to sharing Red Rock Canyon by electric bike with you again.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

My family of four did the bike tour last week and it was one of the highlights of our trip! John and Allison were excellent tour guides - really informative about everything we were seeing in the park and very good in explaining the bikes and the route as well. Our boys were fascinated by it all and already want to come back to Red Rock, albeit in a warmer time of the year. My older son has started trying to plan a trip with friends to come and do some of the many rock climbing routes we saw as well. All in all, a great trip.

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you for riding with Red E Bike Tours, we truly appreciate the wonderful review! It's so incredible to me after all these years how there's something for each generation on this tour! Exhilaration, cruise mode or somewhere in between. And because we love this desert so much, it's fun to share with our guests future excursions that might pique their interest next visit! But of course, we'll always have a seat ready for if you want another go-round :)

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Truly the greatest part of my recent trip to Vegas, after feeding the casinos my cash...my ride through the Red Rock Canyon was truly awe inspiring so much I was in tears afterwards describing my experience to my wife when I arrived back at Caesar’s..
No matter your riding skills, your owner operated tour guides Allison and John will make sure this is the highlight of your trip..

Date of experience: January 2020

Wow, thank you! I agree, there really is something so magical about Red Rock Canyon. Even after all these years, it still moves me. John and I feel fortunate to be the ones that get to share it with you. We are glad you enjoyed it.