“Red E Bike Tours”

and up
Red Rock Canyon Electric Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Red Rock Canyon ELECTRIC Bike TOURS... No Sweat! is our motto while you discover one of the best outdoor experiences Las Vegas has to offer. Located just 15 miles west of the Strip is the stunning Red Rock National Conservation Area. Enjoy a 3 hour, 13 mile guided tour from the seat of your own fully Electric Energie bicycle. Ride in comfort and style with little or no effort because you are in control of what to do next - Pedal, POWER or Both.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had an absolutely AWESOME time on this bike tour! I do believe that our small group of 4 was the perfect size for this experience, but I am sure that more people would have been okay as well. Our tour guides were excellent! They not only took us on a physical tour of the Red Rock Mountains, but they were also very knowledgable about the environment and taught us a lot about the history of the area. They quickly felt like old friends and easily bonded with our group. This was so much fun and easy for even the least experienced biker. The bikes were easy to manage and lots of fun to ride. There are plenty of stops along the way for those who need restroom or snack breaks along the way. We had many great photo ops as well. This is now one of my most favorite memories of our annual Las Vegas vacation. I will strongly consider taking this tour again. I would highly recommend this activity for anybody visiting the area looking for great activities to put on their vacation itinerary!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
wtamess, Owner at Red Electric Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review AND the photos turned out great! You guys were definitely easy to hang out with- we felt like friends from the start! I'm so happy you enjoyed the bikes and the Canyon!
~Allison

Reviewed June 18, 2014

This was the highlight of our trip. John and Allison are very freindly, helpful and knowledgeable about the park. The bikes were very easy to operate and are fun to ride. My wife and I are casual bike riders and this tour was perfect for us. The really refreshing thing I will highlight is that there is absolutely no upsell on this tour. The price you pay is for everything - park admission, water, snack, and even a hotel pickup.

My advice is to take this tour early in your trip. John and Allison have lots of great information on the park, which will enable you to make the most of your ourdoor time in the park.

Thanks for the great time.

Thank you for the great review! Hoping when you guys return you can come back and explore Red Rock Canyon more. AND so happy to hear our tour was the highlight of your trip- brings a SMILE to our faces ;)

Reviewed June 15, 2014

at first I just planned to drive through the scenic loop when I first came across Red E Bike excursion. As an avid mountain biker from Missouri, I had to learn more when I noticed thw effortless pedaling as these bikers took in 360º views on the steepest grade, yet they weren't even sweating. I had to stop and ask more. The next day, I booked my outing and couldn't wait to get there. John and Allison are passionate about their guests experience,the Canyon's history and the
machines they have helped develop specifically for this area. We reached speeds of 32+ mph. But, if you wanted to just "settle in" and take in the scenery, as John kept encouraging, the machine will ease you along this special place where three deserts converge on one another. Something dramatic happened here and you will want to learn more. From early homesteads, to different rock formations making up various mountain ranges,the infamous Joshua tree (which only grows here), to early petroglyphs. If you're lucky you may spot a Bighorn Ram or wild Burro as you make your way through. All in all an enjoyable way to spend Father's Day. I will be back and so will any of my friends who come visit the area. Thank you for a wonderful time. I envy your day job!

Thank you so much for the incredible review!! We agree, the Canyon is magical, isn't it? It is so cool how you share our passion for the area- so much to explore and enjoy in beautiful Red Rock- and the bikes make it a breeze! What a way to spend Father's Day :)

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Allison and her daughter provided such an awesome experience! Their hospitality, attention to detail, historical information they provide of the canyon, and passion make this such a great experience. I was skeptical if an electric bike would really help me pedal uphill. I was shocked how much pickup the bikes had! I was able to hit 35 mph! This was a great honeymoon experience and recommend to anyone! 5 star experience.
Thank you Allison for such a great experience!

Thank you for the great review! The cool thing is, these bikes really do have great pick-up-and-go! We searched long and hard for the perfect bike for this tour and I'm so glad they impressed you like they impress us. We are so honored the you let Red E Bike be a part of your honeymoon- wishing the two of you a long happy life together!!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Want to experience Red Rock Canyon from the point of view of the bikers without the work?
If so this is for you. See Red Rock from the road and stop at numberous locations inside the park and have your entire trip narrated by your personal guide. Virtually no effort with the bikes.

Just be sure to bring sun screen and Red E Bike provides all the rest including water and snacks.

Allison is just great and answers all your questions.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the nice review, Bob! I so enjoyed meeting the two of you and so happy to hear you enjoyed yourself!
~Allison