The "Cliffs" is located SW of the Vegas "Strip" (approximately 15-20 minutes, depending on traffic) and offers a quiet, tranquil place to chill after exploring the hustle and bustle that the Vegas Strip is noted for. The unit we opted for was a spacious and roomy 2 bedroom and bath with a decent balcony to enjoy morning java or meals/drinks in the evening.The beds were very comfortable and the furnishings adequate. The unit has a full kitchen which was well equiped. Coupled with a nice barbecue area by the pool, we had everything for eating in (there is no onsite restaurant at the Cliffs). If food preparation is not on your list, there are several eateries close by, ranging from fast food - causal - fine dining ($ - $$$), take your pick. The grounds are well maintained and the staff are friendly. Check-in/out was painless. Two things to note: 1) be prepared for a timeshare pitch. The sister resort is the Grandview at South Point Casino. Low key and a friendly no thanks usually does the trick and 2) in-suite safe is available for $10.00 /wk (small price to pay for peace of mind). If you are staying for the week, housekeeping service is mid-stay (they refresh the unit). However, if you run short or require additional items, they're pretty good at replenishing. Pool is a decent size as well as the spa. If you're looking for some "adult time" at the pool/spa, the evening is your best bet. There is a fitness area consisting of a Universal gym (weights) and aerobic equipment. Enough to get your heart rate up. The Cliffs does offer shuttle service to shops and malls as well as to the "Strip". If shopping nor gambling is on your 24/7 list, the Cliffs offers a good location for cycling (during our stay, a group of about 12-14 cyclists ventured out each morning). Red Rock Canyon is a short drive away (or a challenging bike ride). A desert naturalists utopia of flora and fauna (take a camera), not to mention the hiking trails. Overall, at the Cliffs, one woke to a crisp, fresh breath of air and retired in the evening to the same. We shall return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, The Cliffs at Peace Canyon offers you a peaceful and elegant vacation spot that serves as your gateway to all that Las Vegas and the surrounding area have to offer. Units feature all the comforts of home such as private living and dining areas and bathrooms with oval garden tubs. Fully appointed kitchens equipped with; range, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, microwave oven, coffee maker, blender, and toaster. Washers and dryers are available in every unit. Take advantage of the resort’s shuttle service to various Las Vegas sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cliffs at Peace Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Peace Canyon Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Cliffs Peace Canyon
- Cliffs Peace Canyon Las Vegas