We stayed at the Cliffs for 5 nights and had a wonderful time. The rooms are very spacious and the master bathroom with walk in closet was nice. This place has everything you need in the rooms. They have a heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi and other amenities. We attended a 30 timeshare presentation (It would have taken longer but I just told the guy that we really weren't interested) and afterwords we received 100$ in free table play at the Luxor or Excalibur.
The only thing is that it's pretty far from the strip but since we had a car this was OK but if you go to Vegas and you don't have a car they provide a free shuttle service to the strip twice a day.
Overall very good place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, The Cliffs at Peace Canyon offers you a peaceful and elegant vacation spot that serves as your gateway to all that Las Vegas and the surrounding area have to offer. Units feature all the comforts of home such as private living and dining areas and bathrooms with oval garden tubs. Fully appointed kitchens equipped with; range, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, microwave oven, coffee maker, blender, and toaster. Washers and dryers are available in every unit. Take advantage of the resort’s shuttle service to various Las Vegas sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cliffs at Peace Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Peace Canyon Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Cliffs Peace Canyon
- Cliffs Peace Canyon Las Vegas