Enjoyed our stay at Cliffs at Peace Canyon. Went with a friend for a few days. The plan was to hang by the pool more than hang out at the strip. Unfortunately the weather didn't co-operate so we went to the strip more than we had planned. They had limited shuttle service to Las Vegas that never worked for us, so we rented a car. The plan was to see other things around Las Vegas like,the Grand Canyon, Red Rock Canyon, and Valley of Fire. We saw some of what we wanted, Red Rock Canyon was beautiful and very close to the resort. The Condo/room was very clean and spacious with two bathrooms and two bedrooms. It was nicely furnished but the space itself was fairly dated. Probably if the weather had been better we would have enjoyed our stay more. Don't think I'd go back, although there was nothing wrong with the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, The Cliffs at Peace Canyon offers you a peaceful and elegant vacation spot that serves as your gateway to all that Las Vegas and the surrounding area have to offer. Units feature all the comforts of home such as private living and dining areas and bathrooms with oval garden tubs. Fully appointed kitchens equipped with; range, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, microwave oven, coffee maker, blender, and toaster. Washers and dryers are available in every unit. Take advantage of the resort’s shuttle service to various Las Vegas sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cliffs at Peace Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Peace Canyon Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Cliffs Peace Canyon
- Cliffs Peace Canyon Las Vegas