“This joint has pizza that rivals New York pizza!!!”
Review of Pizza Rock

Pizza Rock
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizza Rock is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 5,056 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The above statement presumes that New York pizza is among the best pizza in the world. Well, you can judge that for yourself based on relatively common knowledge about pizza from Italy versus pizza from NYC.

Having said that, the Margherita pizza at Pizza Rock is just as good as New York pizza dare I say better. Fine, I won't say better because NY has ALOT of longstanding pizza establishments.

Suffice it to say, PR is worth checking out. I stand firmly by this statement.

It's located in downtown Vegas and it's a relatively newcomer to the Vegas scene. The decor is super cool and very inviting.

I would love to see a PR in my town. No doubt!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,199)

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I sat at the bar and had a Bloody Mary, it was spicer than I expected. You cannot order just a slice at the bar, you have to go to the counter in the front, order your slice, pay and bring it back to the bar. I do not like this type of service but I have to admit it was an amazing slice of pizza. Next time I will bring my appetite and order a whole pie at the bar.

1  Thank steve1975
Reviewed March 26, 2014

There are so many kinds of pizza to choose from I wish my vacation was longer. The menu is large and there and you can also take out.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

It's tough for me to say that everything I order in a restaurant is perfect but the night we ate at Pizza Rock everything we ordered was spot on. We had the fried green bean appetizer that was dressed perfectly in garlic and a salad that was also excellent. We ordered the thin Chicago style pizza with sausage, meatballs and ricotta cheese. All I can say is that it was awesome. Great location to try while visiting the Fremont Street Experience.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Personally I think it's the best pizza I've eaten,we ate there late a couple times,5 bucks for a huge slice,can't be beat. One slice was enough to get me going for another few hours of vegas debauchery!
Great selection,quick service. Will go again