“Good food at a good price”

Pho at Treasure Island
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Transit: Las Vegas Strip Deuce Bus
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This was the favorite place for meals during my stay in December. The food was consistently good and the price very reasonable.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here after a Cirque show. We were looking for some comfort soup and that's what we got. We had the pork and shrimp rolls to start, which were very good. The pho was also very good, HUGE bowl of soup. Maybe a bit pricier than other places I've been, but of course, this Is Vegas...

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Their food is the best thing that can happen to you on "The morning after" a real vegas night of drinking and trouble making. Perfectly seasoned broth with the most amazing noodles, meats, veggies and more swimming inside just waiting to help you sweat out the sins of lastnight. Aaahhhh, so good. I wish I could have brought them home with me. It has sparked many home attempts to recreate their deliciousness.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Had their curry chicken dish as room service. It was good but seemed very bony and sort of dangerous to eat. I thought I was going to choke a couple of times because of the many, many very small bones. Now, I should admit that this is the first time I ever had curry chicken ... so maybe that is the way it is supposed to be and maybe I was just eating recklessly.

It was tasty.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Ate at Pho on our trip to Vegas last week. It was one of those things we just stumbled upon in our hotel and we were tired and didn't feel like venturing out anywhere. But we were pleasantly surprised, this place was delicious. My husband and I shared a noodle soup with delicious pieces of tender beef in it. (The bowl was HUGE, it can easily be shared by two people and the restaurant staff didn't have a problem with it.) We also got an appetizer of spring rolls which were also delicious. This is probably the best meal (and cheapest) we had on the strip. Yum yum!