“Good stuff”

Transit: Las Vegas Strip Deuce Bus
SPRING LAKE
“Good stuff”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Had their curry chicken dish as room service. It was good but seemed very bony and sort of dangerous to eat. I thought I was going to choke a couple of times because of the many, many very small bones. Now, I should admit that this is the first time I ever had curry chicken ... so maybe that is the way it is supposed to be and maybe I was just eating recklessly.

It was tasty.

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Macon, Georgia
“Pho=Fun & Delicious”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Ate at Pho on our trip to Vegas last week. It was one of those things we just stumbled upon in our hotel and we were tired and didn't feel like venturing out anywhere. But we were pleasantly surprised, this place was delicious. My husband and I shared a noodle soup with delicious pieces of tender beef in it. (The bowl was HUGE, it can easily be shared by two people and the restaurant staff didn't have a problem with it.) We also got an appetizer of spring rolls which were also delicious. This is probably the best meal (and cheapest) we had on the strip. Yum yum!

• Visited July 2013
Calgary
“Decent place for Pho on the strip.”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was a nice surprise, the food quality was good and fresh, there were a couple of tables with rowdy people, our waiter apologized but it didn't really bother us too much. They were having fun and not being rude or swearing, so no need to make a big fuss.

Visited June 2013
Alberta, Canada
“Good for a late night snack”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Ate here for a late night snack. Service was terrible as the waitress was more focused on watching the baseball highlights on the TV. But the food was decent and comparable to other Vietnamese places in price and quality.

• Visited June 2013
Macau, China
“Good food :)”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I dont expect to have pho in Vegas which tasted decently. That is one of the reason I like staying at TI

Visited September 2012