“Wonderful dining experience.”
Review of Il Mulino

Il Mulino
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Mulino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #247 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Las Vegas Blvd
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed an evening with some business colleagues at Il Mulino this week while in Las Vegas for work. I arrived early and had a delicious cocktail made with Hendricks, St. Germaine, Ginger beer and cucumber. Once the others arrived, we were immediately seated, and as others have noted, showered with complimentary small bites. All were delicious and allowed us as much time as we needed to decide what our entrees would be.
I elected to have a burrata starter that was a special, and it was amazing. It was served on a huge wheel of seedless watermelon that probably the sweetest I have ever had. It was drizzled with fruity olive oil and the surrounded by frisée dressed with vinegar. It was such an amazing combination of flavor and texture...so, so memorable. For my entree I had the filet oscar special. The temperature was perfectly executed, and the preparation was wonderful. What really set it apart for me were the fried sage leaves, that were the perfect complement to the crab, asparagus and 2 sauces.
Our server talked us into sharing the poached pear, and I'm so glad he did. It was the perfect end to a lovely dinner- not too sweet and somewhat light.
My companions each enjoyed their dinners, as well- vegetable risotto, truffled mushroom ravioli and the pappardelle bolognese. (I had a taste of the ravioli and wow...rich, but delectable!)
The service was excellent...engaging and prompt without being pretentious or overbearing. Lovely, lovely evening overall.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Besides the wonderful meal the wait staff led by Dennis is exceptional..well trained and very attentive.
The food whether ordering pasta, veal or one of the specials are well sized and bursting with flavor ..one of my frequent trips to Las Vegas would not be complete without a trip to Il Molino

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I went to Il Mulino in Atlantic City and had an amazing meal, so there wasn't much thought about where we wanted to go for dinner when we were in Vegas. It is a very formal yet wonderful place for dinner---you almost feel regal when walking in and being seated. The waiters and Captain are extremely knowledgeable about everything the restaurant serves, and the food is absolutely delicious---one of the best meals I've ever had. From the chunks of parmesan and bruschetta they start you off with, to the food, to the complimentary grappa they gave us at the end of the meal---everything was perfect. Hands down, Il Mulino has mastered the art of giving its patrons a wonderful experience.

1  Thank c114nyc
Reviewed August 7, 2014

For sure one of the best meals I've had. The complimentary appetizers are excellent. They start with a nice chunk of fresh Parmesan, then some marinated zucchini some brushetta with mussels and more that i don't even remember. Our captain Bali was terrific! He knew about all the menu and was very helpful with the wine selections. My main was the veal chop which was the best I have ever had.
I highly recommend Il Mulino in the Ceasar forum shops.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Our favorite restaurant in New York is also our favorite in Las Vegas. They have managed to trasnport the New York experience to Vegas. Food is outstanding. Service great. Love this place.