“Always worth a visit”

Margaritaville Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Margaritaville Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #305 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Margaritaville is the ultimate fantasy on the dazzling Las Vegas Strip. This multi-level restaurant presents a colorful collection of indoor and outdoor dining options. The atmosphere is inspired by the lyrics and lifestyle of Jimmy Buffett, who evocative songs inspire a cross-generational yearning for an island adventure. The main floor is a marina filled with boats for seating and a stage modeled after a lighthouse in the Florida Keys.
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My Fiancé and I went to Margaritavilla on a Monday night (our last night in Vegas). They had entertainers there making the experience more enjoyable. We ordered the volcano nachos and lava shrimp to share. I forgot how big of a portion the nachos were so we wasted quite a bit. It probably should be shared with 3-4 people. Of course if you’re going to Margaritavilla you must try a Land Shark beer.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Lisa M - Thank you for stopping in on your visit to Las Vegas. We are glad you enjoyed the atmosphere and some of our favorites, the Volcano Nachos, Lava Lava and a Landshark Lager. We hope you make it back soon.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

They had an amateur band that performed while you eat. Customers can give requests on what songs they want them to sing and people were out on the floor dancing having a good time. Part of the rule is that if you request something, you have to dance to it. The music was mainly if not all Classic Rock. The food was ok and was somewhere between 10-15 bucks a plate for most meals.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Ian_and_Ivy - Thank you for stopping in! We are glad you enjoyed the live music and we hope you make it back soon.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We went here for lunch and apparently you need to go for dinner (when the wait lines are insane). We've been before (before kids) and were impressed with the balloon guys and the girl sliding down the volcano, but this time there was next to no one there and nothing going on. We asked to be out of the way with 2 small kids and were placed right in the middle of the way. However our waitress was fantastic and very accomodating given our kids tired (time change) behaviors.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

eaglesfan06 - Thank you for coming in and we are glad you had a nice time. Hopefully you are able to make it back again for the full experience!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I'm a moderate Parrothead, and a fan of many friends of Jimmy as well (Sauce Boss, Hugo Duarte, etc). So I try to make it to Margaritaville every time I'm in Vegas.

I'm usually there during normal meal hours, sitting at a table by myself, enjoying the live music or videos, looking for my lost shaker of salt. My last visit, however, was delayed by a work emergency, so I arrive to no line, no front counter host, and an apparent seat-yourself arrangement. I picked a table, noticed the "bar bites" menu, and figured I'd gotten there a bit late.

Can't go wrong with a burger and a drink here, of course, so I had the cheddar BBQ burger and an Incommunicado (gold tequila, silver rum, vodka, gin, triple sec, sweet and sour, and some juices). Not too bad on the burger, and the boat drink kicked my butt. Now that I look at the ingredients, I see why.

Tony M was on the stage, I think it was, doing some pretty impressive covers, and the intoxicated patrons at the table in front of me were entertaining as well.

All things considered, I wish I hadn't been there as late, and I hope to get back during the summer for some seasonal burgers (and another Booze in the Blender), but it's always worth the walk down the strip from anywhere. I'll be back. (Especially since work won't send me to Key West.)

Robert N - Thank you for stopping in. We are glad you were able to make it to enjoy our late night menu on your visit. We appreciate you making Margaritaville a priority while you are in town and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Margaritaville is one of the happiest places on earth, we popped in one evening (group of 4 guys) we thought we would grab a quick bite and a drink we ended up staying over 2 hours and it wasn't due to slow service!

We ordered nachos between us and a couple of other sides and that fed us! We all had various cocktails all are well made and we kept getting more!

The music is great laid back (well its Jimmy Buffet) and the hourly volcano show is extremely good fun and the staff are lovely

Sitting in margaritaville watching the world go by with a smile on your face is a great way to get a break from the usual chaos of Vegas a must do, but give yourself a few hours to spend