“Mirage”

and up
Boyz II Men at The Mirage Hotel and Casino
Ranked #102 of 462 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Your pulse pounds. The anticipation crests. This is the prime field to choose your game of chance.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This was our favourite casino and hotel. Lovely inside we loved playing the individual roulette machines and if you sit long enough you can get a free drink from the travelling waitresses but please remember to tip them well as they are usually foreign and not well paid if you tip well they will come back. The Volcano show outside the hotel is a must!! see it from the front of the hotel on the strip for the best view!

1  Thank Glasgowmarymartina

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The casino is large with plenty of slots and table games. If you would like a beverage it is very slow service.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I didn't stay there, and normally I wouldn't even write a review like this, BUT...my husband and I went in to roam around and we had to leave within 15 minutes because we were BOTH gagging and getting nauseous. No kidding. I work in a hospital, I'm not sensitive to smells. Honestly the entire casino smelled like super-old fetid popcorn oil and some sickeningly-sweet floral soap. Just letting you know in case you've got a weak stomach. It was the weekend of July 27th & 28th 2013 in case they had some hasmat spill that was cleaned up or something. Too bad, I'll never set foot in there again.

2  Thank KellyRiordanCalif
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I always seem to do well at the Mirage. I always enjoy everything about the Mirage. The Casino the shows the food. I really can't think of anything negative.

1  Thank hrlycrzy
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The atmosphere is nice bet there really isn't anything special about this place. It's not that big but pretty nice quality. On weekends prepare for table games and craps to have anywhere from $15-$25 minimums, week days will only have very few that have $5 minimums. The Venetian and Caesars Palace are bigger and I think better.