“The Mirage literally STINKS, I mean really STINKS!”

The Casino at The Mirage
$89.99*
Las Vegas Bar Crawl
Ranked #96 of 462 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Your pulse pounds. The anticipation crests. This is the prime field to choose your game of chance.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I didn't stay there, and normally I wouldn't even write a review like this, BUT...my husband and I went in to roam around and we had to leave within 15 minutes because we were BOTH gagging and getting nauseous. No kidding. I work in a hospital, I'm not sensitive to smells. Honestly the entire casino smelled like super-old fetid popcorn oil and some sickeningly-sweet floral soap. Just letting you know in case you've got a weak stomach. It was the weekend of July 27th & 28th 2013 in case they had some hasmat spill that was cleaned up or something. Too bad, I'll never set foot in there again.

2  Thank KellyRiordanCalif
There are newer reviews for The Casino at The Mirage

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I always seem to do well at the Mirage. I always enjoy everything about the Mirage. The Casino the shows the food. I really can't think of anything negative.

1  Thank hrlycrzy
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The atmosphere is nice bet there really isn't anything special about this place. It's not that big but pretty nice quality. On weekends prepare for table games and craps to have anywhere from $15-$25 minimums, week days will only have very few that have $5 minimums. The Venetian and Caesars Palace are bigger and I think better.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I spent the majority of my gambling time here. The slots are pretty loose and they let you play for quite a while on a $20 bill. Staff was nice and helpful.

1  Thank BrandyDyson78
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I think we won 25 cents. lol! We aren't big gamblers, but didn't really hear about anyone winning here either. Go for the restaurants and shows and themed entryway and you won't be disappointed.