“Good Food, Good Service”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 5,296 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Fashion Show Drive
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our team has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had a great time, steaks are well prepared, sides could use a little attention.

Wine well priced and a nice selection.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,005)

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great wine selection at $30 which is hard to find in Vegas. Excellent steak in a good room. Worth a visit

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at the Capital Grille on our first night of honeymoon. We have been to many Capital Grille restaurants before and dined at the Las Vegas location in August 2011. If you enjoy amazing service this is the fine dining experience for you. My husband works for The Ritz-Carlton and always compares the quality of service. I have to recommend the seared tuna which I have had on every visit and have enjoyed each and every time. The steaks are amazing too, or so I am told :) love this restaurant and have dined each time there is one nearby on vacation.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Before heading to the airport we decided we wanted a steak and ended up at CG. Service was first class and the lunch menu has so many choices it is hard to decide what to have. From super healthy to super rich - the choice it yours.

As we wanted a steak we had a filet mignon and a sirloin. Starters of lobster and crab cake were a little rough around the edges in terms of presentation, more bar than clubby restaurant, but the flavour was excellent. Again the main courses were a little rough in presentation but good flavours. The sirloin was well cooked, if the cut wasn't the very best we have had, the filet was excellent.

Overall a very enjoyable lunch - would be good to see the presentation match the quality, service and ambience. Get a window seat for a great view across the strip.

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

My mother and I took my husband for his birthday last night. We had a table right next to the window over looking the strip and birthday card on the table as soon as we arrived. Our server DJ was knowledgable on the menu and wine list, and I ordered a dish she personally recommended, a filet with the Kona rub.

I appreciated that the servers did not hover, but we always there when you needed them. The steaks were phenomenal and the veggies were crisp and fresh.

We also ordered the coconut cream pie (which we devoured) and the hazelnut chocolate cake (which needed to be boxed up).

This is a more costly meal, but we did order a 3 course meal and a bottle of wine - 2 apps (shared), 3 entrees, 2 desserts, and a bottle of wine. Since it was my husbands birthday DJ was kind enough to get our desserts comped off the final bill.

I highly recommend this place!

Been to The Capital Grille? Share your experiences!