“always a good time!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Tournament of Kings is a medieval-themed dinner feast and performance show, great for groups and families. A popular site in Las Vegas, reservations are strongly recommended.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“always a good time!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My son and I go to the tournament of kings at least once while he's here with me for the summer. Sometimes we go 2 or 3 times. This last time we went on July 9th and we always sit in the Ireland section. It was a great time as always and the night would have been perfect except that our server only came around once to refill our drinks through out the entire show. The cocktail waitress had to track him down to refill drinks for pretty much our entire section. That was the only thing that kept me from rating 5 stars. Other than that this is my favorite thing to do with my son on the strip! This is a great place to bring your entire family and the kids will love it as well as the adults. Another thing that could make this place even better is to lower the price of the tickets. $72 per person is pretty expensive for this show.

• Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
Victoria, Canada
“Good Family Fun”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My husband and I took our 8 year old daughter to the early show (6:00) Drinks were severed right away as well soup. The dinner is served very early in the show and is a bit of food especially for the little ones so don't eat prior. I read a lot of bad reviews about the food but it actually wasn't that bad at all. The apple turnover was excellent and my daughter loved the soup. As for the show - an awesome evening. So interactive and fun. The audience feels as though they are invoived in every moment. You have your own king and you cheer for him. There are games and battles, songs and dances. If you are going to be in Las Vegas especially with your family you must attend TOK.

• Visited July 2014
Mesa, Arizona
“Overpriced lip sync”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The meal was just fair and the show was mediocre. The entire show was prerecorded and lip synced. On the plus side the horses were impressive.

Visited July 2014
Huntington Beach, California
“Fun and dark.”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The whole show is very entertaining. The food could have a little more taste, but it was still plentiful.

Visited August 2013
“Jousting and Dragons!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Last night my 4 children (6, 8, 12, & 13 - mix of boys and girls) and I attended the 6pm Dinner showing of the Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur.

The food was well prepared and tasty - even my pickets eater found something to enjoy. Our server Bernie was very pleasant and attentive.

The show was superb! Guests are seated in sections assigned to a King's country - we were in Norway and blessed with a very handsome king who was also a great horseman. Lots of action where the kings compete in a medieval tourney, which, not to give too much away is sabotaged...(queue evil laugh).

Seemed to be enjoyed also by folks without kids - there was a couple next to us who was almost more into it than we were!

Highly recommend!