“Pizza was huge”

Sidewalk Cafe
Ranked #2,544 of 4,795 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Somerset, New Jersey
“Pizza was huge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Best deal I had during my visit. One slice of pizza can feed 2. And it was excellent! I am from the east coast and it was like NYC style!

• Korean first
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good food, slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

The food was really good at breakfast. We ordered off the menu,Just got normal breakfast food.My daughter got the buffet and was pleased with the variety and quality.

Calgary, Canada
“Noticing a slip in quality”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

Ma and I have gone to the Sidewalk Cafe countless times over the years. Every experience has been wonderful, at least, until this past visit. Still many of the old faces about, but missing some who have served us faithfully twice a year since 1990. The old timers made it fun, and treated us like friends. Even if they didn't remember us, they played the role well.

The quality seems to have slipped somewhat also. My Corned Beef Hash was bland (almost soupy, no crispy bits to chew), my poached eggs were hard, my toast still white. The waiter adjusted the bill, but we had to ask, he didn't offer on his own. BTW, the ham steak was wonderful.

In the past, we ate here every morning, but this time we managed only twice before going elsewhere. Something is slipping, and it is a disappointment. I did mention it to the manager, and she admitted that there had been a change in management. I can only hope things revert back to the way they were.

Great selection overall (recommend bagels and Lox) , a nice breakfast buffet is available, and it is freshly maintained. Includes oatmeal.

Give the Sidewalk Cafe a try, I have the feeling that they may get back on target.

• Visited May 2014
Tallahassee, FL
“Great Breakfast & Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

They have a breakfast buffet which is good but ordering breakfast from the menu was a little more pricier but tastier. The sampler platter and the burger were great lunch choices. Friendly staff.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Omlette was delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Ham and cheese omlette was very good. My wife ordered the French Toast and was very happy. Did not try the buffet everyone else seemed to enjoy it. Service was good and price is average for a cafe in Bally's. I would eat here again.

• Visited April 2014