“I Love This Place!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Valparaiso, IN
“I Love This Place!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

On my last trip to Vegas, I had breakfast here 3 of my 4 mornings. Staff was always very friendly and I never waited more then 5 minutes.

I do usually stick to the fruit crepes. The berry crepe is excellent. The caramel apple crepe is to die for.

Yes, I would consider this place a bit expensive though. As I always say though, thats when I compare this to what I would pay here in the midwest. For Vegas, it's probably spot on.

They do need to clean up or re-do the seating area though. It's time.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank rjamcfan

• Korean first
Kingston, Canada
“Food was good”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Food was good but it has no ambiance (fast food like) and you are using plastic cutlery and eating a crepe off a paper plate.

Boston, MA
“Great French bakery but too sweet for my taste”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Like any upscale French bakery, it offers very nice bakery items, but the amount of sweetness in everything it makes made me and my family sick from the sugar attack after eating just any small item purchased there. Will not return to buy the sugar!!! But if never visited, certainly worth one visit. And if you like the sweetness, go for it!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Don't miss this place”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is one of the few places I would make a single trip to in order to order their crepes. They are huge, stuffed, only about $10 and you can make a meal out of them. The drinks will cost extra, and it is sometimes hard to find a place to sit, but go anyway. You simply stand in line, order, pick up, they make them right there, wish I was closer than 30 minute drive.

Visited December 2013
Ventura, California
“These are crepes?”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

After waiting in the long line to pay the huge prices for crepes we joined the longer line to wait excitedly for our ham and cheese crepe and our berries and cheese crepe. Eventually we got them and well, they are much like crepes, more like overcooked diet pancakes. Several people in our group had the ham and cheese and we all agreed that it didn't belong in their crepes, that if we ever at there again we'd do fruit and whipped cream. The sweets person said theirs was great except for the crepe part. So I guess I'd say, don't bother, there's a reason the line is 1/10th of the other restaurants.