“I don't think this is the real thing...”

La Creperie at Paris
Ranked #11 of 162 Dessert in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Just had breakfast here. It was American coffee with pastry to match.... I've been to Paris (the real thing) and this didn't quite remind me of there.

There are newer reviews for La Creperie at Paris

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great Crepes! price is not too bad, but very tasty! The nutella and bananas are the best! You can sit there and eat them or tyou can take them back to your room! Lots of room to sit and eat too!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We came here about 10 at night on a Sunday to get dessert crepes. Now, please keep in mind I have been to Paris in France and I had high expectations because in was in the Paris hotel. However after my 30 min wait to cook a crepe what I got was a soggy bread sandwich thing. Sorry that how I would describe it. In France, crepes are made t be taken on the go. I would have had a berry stained shirt if I tried that with these.

And lets not mention the fact that the clerk and cook were incompetent. I had to fix the order for her because she rang the special up wrong and tried to charge me twice as much. Also these crepes are about 10 dollars each.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The first day (sat morning) we waited in line for about a half hour only to be told they were out of the ham and cheese! It was only 9:30 am! So we chose something else which was wonderful anyways. Next time they had the ham and cheese. Yummy! Be sure to grab a $5.00 Bloody Mary or Mimosa from the place just across from the Creperie!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is basically a booth type restaurant on one of the windy roads through the Paris hotel.

One person took the orders and one chef cooked. This was a pit-stop meal for us and we wanted something light and quick.

I had the Roasted Chicken. Pricey for what you get, but still a good size portion and was enjoyable. My husband got the Shrimp Scampi and he found it way too rich and couldn't finish it. It didn't settle well afterwards, but that is typical of my husband and rich food.

We didn't try the desert crepes. There is a small eating place right beside it and that was fine.

Can't say we would go back. Got what we paid for. Here nor there but was okay for what we needed in the moment. Neither of us are big eaters and that is a huge problem we find in Vegas and the States in general. The bigger the portion it seems the happier folks are and we are the opposite.