“Decent Korean food”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I know Korean food so I am skeptical naturally. I used "buy one entree and get one free up to $10" coupon from citideals. The only item under $10 is mandoo(dumpling). I ordered mulnangmyun(cold noodles with broth) and boiled dumplings. Portin size of the two items weren't big. Noodles were typical, and the seasoning of the broth was to my liking but I wouldn't recommend for people who are new to Korean food. Dumplings were lacking flavor and bland. There should be more stuffing and substance to the dumpling filling. Service was great, very friendly and efficient. I will visit again to try other dishes. The entree came with the side dishes which are assortment of vegetables including kimchi. I skipped on sampling side dishes not to ruin my appetite for main dish. I would recommend people to sample side dishes and ask for extra if you like but make sure it is complementary which usually is. Korean food is the best and if you can enjoy the food or develope liking, you would be hooked for life. I plan on visiting again to try other dished.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I ate here after being drawn in by the exotic variety. I received good service, including good communication and a decent explanation of an item or two. I had the spicy squid stir fry. The squid was probably exactly what I expected in the middle of the desert. Not great flavor, and not perfect texture, but plenty edible. The rest of the stir fry dish (veggies, sauce, etc.) was average. I was pleasantly surprised to receive 6 small side dishes ahead of my entree. Of these, the potato salad was pretty good, and a good cooling contrast to the spicy stir fry. The seaweed salad was extremely good. I was less impressed by the others, but this was more taste preference than anything wrong with the items. I had the Thai iced tea to drink, and it was very good. This was a 3.5 in my book. I rounded up due to the great variety.

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

The Restaurant is slightly off the main strip but is up a small road that also has a Fat Burger restaurant on one side and Walmart on the other.
If you have not had Korean Food before I recommend asking for Ribeye Beef on the Korean BBQ which they light on your table + cook for you. You get lots of tasty side dishes all in the price. One plate is enough for 2 but we also ordered the teriyaki chicken as an extra and were totally stuffed! We had rice and and a large Beer between us, water was free. The total came to about £50 well worth it for the delicious food. The place was full of Koreans eating when we went in which is a good sign!! The staff were efficient and helpful and will explain if you are unsure what to do. Some people had big Hot Pots to share which looked good, but the thin cut rib eye steak barbecued was unbeatable! It can be a little smokey when lots of BBQs are cooking but don't be put off!
If I come back to Vegas I will definitely return, what a great find!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Stopped there our first night in Vegas and had no idea what to expect. Ended up having their teriyaki salmon and the fried pot-stickers. The salmon was excellent with a very flavorful sauce and the outside was nicely seared - I would definitely order it again. The pot stickers were fair - not much stuffing and the flavor without the dipping sauce was bland. What was very enjoyable were all the side dishes (I think there 6 or 7 of them) that came with the meal - they were weren't so hot/spicy and they were very flavorful.
We will certainly be back.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Excellent beef bbq, excellent Kimchi and best Yukgaejang in Las Vegas/Nevada.
The service fast and good.