“It's ok for the price”

Neighborhood: The Strip
Atlanta, Georgia
“It's ok for the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Like in our hotels, we kind of tried different restaurants and buffets in our one week stay in Vegas, that's our real agenda anyway....So inevitably we also ate at the Emperor's during our stop at the Imperial....To those on a budget who would juggle between costly and inexpensive meals during their trip like us, for its price its not that bad....Food selection is fewer than others, but still have a lot of choices for a single meal....I mean how many can you eat in one sitting....Their desserts were cutely presented, some of the dishes were good enough....the trick is just to have a small taste of some of the choices before diving in....I like their beef roast, you wont believe this, more than Bellagio's...yeah that's right....of course every person is entitled to her opinion....I would have expected Oriental dishes though being the Emperor's buffet at the Imperial...Plus the ambiance is Tahitian or Hawaiin, so that was a little disorienting at first...staff were warm and friendly though...

• Visited August 2012

Copiague, New York
“Just Gross”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Imperial Palace/Emperor's Buffet. Limited, poorly presented and not worth even the few bucks we paid. We tired it for brunch as well as dinner. I think there was dirt in my salad - nothing looked clean. There are enough other options in Vegas, steer clear of this place.

• Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service, lousy food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

We went for brunch, awesome service, mediocre breakfast foods (at best). Eggs, pancakes and French toast all were very dried out and borderline inedible. The lunch selections were pretty good, grilled chicken was great. Overall, don't come if you're looking for a half decent breakfast

New York, New York, United States
“Nothing Outstanding”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I went with my family during lunch and the selection was very poor. I mean you would think that since it's lunch time they would have decent food. Most of the food was dried out and looked like they have been sitting there for a while. There are definitely better buffets in Vegas so I wouldn't waste my time at this one.

• Visited June 2012
“Bleh”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

We received vouchers and i want my money and the voucher back. The Food was as tastless as the hotel. We shall never return.