“A little slow”

Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #584 of 4,894 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Northampton, United Kingdom
“A little slow”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Me and my partner went here for lunch, we got seated right away and was told our server would be right over we had to wait about 10 minutes before the waitress came to us it did not seem very busy and there was lots of empty tables. We ordered two drinks and again it seemed to take a while for them too arrive out our table, once we ordered the food which was two BBQ bacon cheddar burgers and fries. The waitress brought ketchup which I think was done too make us think the food was coming which it did about 35 minutes after we ordered it. We get half way through and the waitress asked if everything was ok? Which it was and also said she would bring me another drink, about 10 minutes past. Another couple were seated next to us and brought drinks and still I waited after a further 15 minutes just as I was about to finish I got my drink. After my partner had finished we asked for the bill and again we had a long wait, so much so we went out to the balcony and took pictures of the strip which was an amazing view I also had time to check out all the film memorabilia there was some very cool stuff. I liked the suits from Rain Man, and also the suit from Skyfall. Just as we got back to the table, the waitress brought the bill over not sure if they are all so slow here or if we was just unlucky but the food was nice. Of the three Planet Hollywoods I have visited this would have to be the bottom of the three. So if you are in rush I would not choose to eat here but again the food was nice.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank DarrylB1979

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Service at Planet Hollywood”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Went to Planet Hollywood at Ceasar's for breakfast on my first day and had brilliant service from a guy called Eric. He was so helpful and pleasant and kept checking to make sure we were ok. Went a couple of days later, again for breakfast, but the service wasn't quite as good. An example was Eric had enquired what type of bread we'd like for toast but we weren't asked that by the 2nd guy, unsure what his name was and he certainly wasn't as attentive. Food was really good though. I'd definitely advise people to try this place as it is quire reasonable too.

• Visited March 2014
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Favourite Strip Buffet”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Whenever visiting Vegas, this is the buffet we enjoy the most. Unlike other buffets it had a good selection of Asian and Indian food. Great range of dishes.

• Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Now we know why it was not crowded”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately my husband and I got food poisoning here. This happened 2 nights ago. He had the chicken Marsala. We were with a group and several of us had chicken Caesar salads with no problem. But the Marsala was bad. I only had a couple bites so I wasn't as sick as my husband. Poor guy is still not recovered. Ruined the last of our trip. We all felt the food quality was only fair. There was some brown lettuce in my salad and too much dressing making me think they were trying to cover the fact that it was not the freshest stuff. Won't go back

Visited March 2014
PH_CustomerService, Guest Relations Manager at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Please accept our apologies for your experience. We have forwarded the information to management and would love to have someone reach out to you. Could you email us your contact information to customerservice@planethollywoodintl.com? Please make sure to include the date and the location of your visit in your e-mail. We always appreciate opportunities to better serve our guests. Thank you.
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“beer at $14”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

plant hollywood in the forcum shoping centre on the strip you find this on the 3rd floor its a nice small place with a balcony over looking the strip I had a burger and my son a steak this was the best burger I have ever had and the steak was good to but $14 for a beer was a lot

Visited February 2014