“Always a must!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Shop and Dine Card Las Vegas
Ranked #3 of 160 Shopping in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Las Vegas Premium Outlets is an exciting new outlet center with an impressive collection of the finest designer labels and brands. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to Las Vegas. Located just 5 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, you can bet on finding a great deal.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities
Edmonton
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Always a must!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have been to Vegas several times in the last few years. I never miss going to the outlets (north - outdoor). I have been to the other once and it was ok. This is a must if you love shopping and need clothing & shoes! I always go home with at least 10 pairs of shoes and clothes to last me a long time. If i brought more suitcases I would have purchased more then I did.

It's fun and depending on the person you are, you could probably spend a good portion of your day here.

Visited December 2011

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Simply outlet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had not planned to go shopping while on conference in Vegas but since it suddenly became very cold, I had to get some new gear and I had a positive experience.

There are two outlets (one in the North and one by the airport). They don't have the same stores, so check before you go. I took the local bus and with a daily pass you could probably visit both in a day. They are not on the same line, but if you switch at the right place on the Strip, it's simple. I went to the southern mall and the only problem I had was that I got a bit into a time panic since there is a bus change on the way back and I had to wait for more than 15 minutes, something I had not counted on.

The northern outlet is outdoors while the southern mall is indoor.

I went in the morning, just when the stores up and could tell that I was lucky to miss the crowds. I could then leave before lunch and that was a good thing since the restaurants were not to my liking.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Hoppetossan
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“North or South”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife & I have been to both the North & the South outlets,the express runs to both.The North outlets are all outside so on a super hot day it can be very tiring.Both have great bargains ,Nike Levis,Adidas plus the North has Coach handbags.We both found my bargains at the south outlet & also there seemed to be more locals at the South outlet.Between the 2 i would chose the south ,plus one stop away on the bus is Time Square for bars and more shops plus the Whole Food Supermarket.To be honest chose either North or South you will not be disappointed.

Visited September 2012
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Much Cheaper than the Strip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

We went to the North Outlet where all the shops are outside and bagged many bargains, I could happily have bought much more than I did to take home for my family. All the well known branded names are there with discounted prices. There is a food court where we ate very fresh tasty Chinese food which was delicious. There is a regular bus service (The Ace and the Deuce) which is cheap and stops right outside the Outlet. Prices here are much better than on the Strip, travel light so that you can take plenty home with you, we bought for Christmas.

Norwich
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Dont take the wife!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Theres plenty of parking right outside the entrance so not too much walking in the intense summer heat, theres also a regular bus from the strip which drops you right outside the door. You can get pretty much anything you need here, from the must have cheap Vegas trinkets to branded clothes, footwear, jewelery, food, and all kinds of gadgets.Most items you buy here will be much cheaper than the same item for sale on the strip, the staff all seem to be cheerful and its worth playing hard to get if you want to buy something, you can sometimes get a bit knocked off the price, the food is good and the service, (as everywhere in Vegas), is excellent. We prefered the southern outlet to the northern, (access is easier and parking is closer). Just across the parking lot, (alongside the main highway), you will find more food outlets, stores and a gas station. All in all, this is the best place to shop in Vegas and a full visit will take at least 3 hours.

Visited September 2012