“Very good, one of the better places to eat.”

Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace
Reserve with OpenTable
Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 4,821 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flamingo
Beecher, Illinois
“Very good, one of the better places to eat.”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

But a very limited menu. Would like to have seen more choices and maybe even a simple chips and guacamole appetizer. I was able to order my food without any rubs or sauces..no spices or peppers for me. The one thing I really wanted on the menu couldn't be made without said ingredients so I had to settle for the beef filet and mashed potatoes...yummy.

Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Columbus, Ohio
“Expected more, but not sure why”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Maybe because I'm an avid fan of The Food Network and knowing this is one of Bobby Flay's centerpiece restaurants, I guess I expected more. Went there for a business dinner as part of a group of 14 colleagues. We ordered an array of appetizers and passed them around, but in general they were mediocre. I ordered a margarita from their list of seeming over 100 margaritas, it was average. Ordered a group of side dishes to share across the group and again, nothing to get up and shout about (I don't believe we finished any of them...some only had a single serving taken). And, to top it all off, my main dish was definitely not something I'd order again or seek to re-experience. Our server was great, the wine list / wine was superb, the décor and environment was very nice. And don't get me wrong, the food was unique and featured many spices / tastes you don't find commonly in restaurants, so in that regard it was "good". But again, I guess because it was Bobby Flay's I expected it to blow me away, and that it did not.

• Visited March 2014
San Jose, California
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Great service...pork medallion with sweet potato soup superb..very tasty...

Mashed potatoes luke warm.

Will be back.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Expensive and small portions”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

One and done - ate here with some friends on their recommendation. There were four of us and we decided to order 5 appetizers and and had 5 total drinks. $200 later we headed out starving. The fish tacos were literally ONE inch long and you got three. They were so small when it came, we laughed at it. Also ordered tuna nachos and got about 7 nachos with it. They were really pushing the margaritas so we tried those as well. Not impressed. The food wasn't bad, just no where near enough. I didn't try a main course so I can't comment on that but don't go in hungry and order 5 appetizers for four folks. You will be disappointed. I know I was.

• Visited March 2014
Sandy, Utah
“Best Meal of my Life!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Out of all the incredible reaturants in Vegas....This is a must for us every trip!! Bobby Flay has gone above and beyond to create an unforgettable meal no matter what you pick off this extensive menu. Just make sure you try the potatoes...even moms mashed potatoes wont beat them!!

• Visited May 2013