“Yummy Grilled Chicken and Fillet Mignon”

Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace
Reserve with OpenTable
Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 4,821 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flamingo
Spokane, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Grilled Chicken and Fillet Mignon”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We weren't disappointed, and you won't be either. Be prepared to dish out a wad of cash, but it's good. Lots of people here on dates and business meetings. We didn't make a reservation here, and they were able to seat us at the bar during dinner, which was fine.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Dallas, Texas
“Great Lunch in Vegas”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Three of us had lunch here during our recent trip to Vegas. It is conveniently located right next to the Sports Book. I had the quesadillas as my lunch entree. My husband had the pork sandwich, and my mom had the spicy chicken salad. Everyone liked their food. I had the specialty margarita - it was not a $14 margarita. It is probably very good by Vegas standards, but I am from Texas - the local Mexican food joint to which I can walk from my home has a better margarita (albeit, it is an upscale Mexican restaurant). That being said, I would definitely eat there again - and just get drinks from the bar in the casino after making bets at the Sports Book.

“Delicious!!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Food was fabulous!! The place was noisy because of its location, but we didn't mind. We were stuffed, but managed to eat dessert. A must if you are in Vegas!!

Visited March 2013
Gloversville, New York
“Fun”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the good. My husband had the pork tenderloin, which he loved but was a bit spicy for him. I had a pork chop special which was amazing (and the biggest pork chop I've ever seen). Queso Fundito appetizer was yummy! Now I need to make the recipe for my husband.

Coppell, Texas
“Unusual Great Food - for a Price”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I don't mind paying for great food - especially if its something I don't have the expertise or the ability to cook at home - and this was no exception. The food was superb!!! Everything was perfectly done and had sauces to compliment every flavor. The food, while expensive, was wonderful and unusual which made it worth it.
The signature "margarita" was good but horribly over priced at $16 for a small glass - don't do it - it tasted like the ones I make at home, so that part was a rip off. But the food was absolutely perfection. We ate lunch and had smoked shrimp tacos and a Mesa cheese burger. The stacked flavors were amazing. Don't miss it while in Vegas.

• Visited December 2013

Been to Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace? Share your experiences!