1,134 results
All reviewsoutlet mallmandalay baypremium outletsshuttle serviceclose to the airportfree shuttlehotel shuttlequiet hotelfree breakfastrental carfront desk staffbusiness centerhome away from homebusiness tripeasy accessgreat place to stayvegas strip
Reviewed December 10, 2017

The staff was great. Super friendly. Actually way above average. I am allergic dairy and they were awesome , I just found out , and they even cought me almost eating some by accident. Air conditioning and heat in seminar room and hotel room. Not so good.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Francisco M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Dear 950maxwellh,

We truly appreciate the time you have taken to review our property. We are very pleased the team went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. I apologize about your concerns with the HVAC, be assured we will look into any possible issues and make sure they are corrected if required. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

This is a really good Garden Inn. The check in was very efficient and welcoming. The room was pretty good and clean. Breakfast staff was very prompt and attentive. My coffee cup never hit empty. The food was cooked very well and did not seem stale or old. Although you're not close to any amenities on the strip, it is a relaxing environment that is just a shuttle away from the chaos of Vegas.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear Shawn W,

We are delighted with your recent experience at our hotel, and thank you for taking the time to review the property. We are truly happy our team made your stay comfortable, and made you feel welcomed. We are also glad the location worked out to your advantage, and that our amenities were to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

We had purchased this package though Hiltons Honour Program. As this was a means to sell us shares, we were advised that we were going to be treated as owners. Unfortunately, this meant we would have no housekeeping for 3 days. This was the length of our package! Food was very expensive in Vegas, even MacDonald! Not the vacation I had hoped for!

Room Tip: Do not take a Hilton Honours package if you expect the service of a 4 or 5 star hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Francisco M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear Christine R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review. I am however afraid this may not be for our property. We do have Hilton Grand Vacations properties in Las Vegas, however we are the Hilton Garden Inn hotel south of the Strip. None the less you had a less than satisfactory experience at one of our brands, and we apologize it was not all you expected. We offer daily housekeeping service at our Hilton Garden Inn, although we do offer an environmentally friendly program of not changing sheets and towels upon request. We truly hope you give Hilton another opportunity!

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting for the Thanksgiving Holiday and it was fantastic. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Loved the location too
It was very quiet and it easy access to where we needed to go. I had booked the Bed & Breakfast pkg. The room was perfect and the breakfast was good each day,especially the bacon. Thick cut and not over cooked. I/We would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Francisco M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear Lars_92705,

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your recent stay! We are truly happy our team was friendly and helpful, and that the location was convenient for your visit. We are specially happy you took advantage of the bed & breakfast package which is a great value to experience our restaurant and fresh cook to order menu. I could not agree with you more, the bacon gets the most compliments and it does not disappoint. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Las Vegas!

Francisco J.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

I had a very good stay at this motel. The room had all the amenities which I needed and was very homey. I enjoyed also being able to eat in the restaurant on the main level. I also used the shuttle service from the hotel to the airport. The staff were very knowledgeable and got me to the airport in a timely manner.I will plan to stay at this motel again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Lynn M,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are truly happy to have exceeded your expectations. We are glad the team made such a positive impact by making you feel at home, and that our restaurant and amenities were to your liking. We are specially pleased we were able to get you to your flight on time. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Francisco J.