the Hilton Garden Inn does not have shower curtains so the water gets all over the floor. Had to get extra towels to place on the floor to dry up all the water. The glass shower doors were not flush, so water gushes through. Also, the shower heads are pretty small. They're not bad, but not good either. Just need to update them for a better showering experience. Front desk personnel were lukewarm. My wife and I are black. Our interaction with some of the staff seemed awkward...not sure why. What's unfortunate is I have stayed here serveral times and have always enjoyed my time here. Very quiet hotel away from the strip, and the setup in the lounge area is comfortable. The breakfast is very good. Cool bar area where I've sat and watched the hockey and basketball playoffs. We just had a bad experience this time, and by no means do I want to discourage anyone from staying here. But there should be an attempt to create a more diverse staff. Rather than having Hispanics doing all the dirty work, and whites (or those who appear to look white) working the front desk, have a nice mix of everyone, doing everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South will have you close to the action of The Strip. Arriving at McCarran International Airport (LAS) our complimentary shuttle can wisk you away to our hotel, which is literally minutes from The Strip. And, when you're ready to explore, you'll have the convenience of enjoying our complimentary shuttle service to Mandalay Bay and Town Square. With room service and the Great American Grill restaurant, dining is a delicious experience. Plus, you can always grab a snack or quick bite to eat from our 24-hour Pavilion Pantry(R). Be sure to also explore the mecca of dining options just outside our hotel's doors. If it's business that brings you to town, we offer our guests an outdoor pool and whirlpool, complete with swaying palms and a newly renovated fitness center.The Las Vegas Convention Center is also in close proximity to our hotel. But, if you need to host a meeting, we also offer both an indoor venue with over 3,000 square feet of meeting space, as well as our one-of-a-kind Hawaiian Gardens outdoor venue which features romantic settings such as: a sandy beach, manicured lawns, waterfalls and palm frond-covered gazebo. No matter what brings you to Vegas, count on the Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South to provide you with a great location, spacious and stylish guestrooms and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas - Strip South Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Garden Inn