Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South
Average 3/5
Manor Suites(Las Vegas)
Tahiti Village(Las Vegas)
1,081 results
All reviewsmandalay baypremium outletsshuttle serviceclose to the airporthotel shuttlefree shuttlefree breakfastquiet hotelrental carjunior suitefront desk staffbusiness centerbusiness tripeasy accessgreat place to stayvegas stripfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stayed several nights in the Hilton Garden Inn while enjoying golf during the day. Everyone was super friendly and eagar to please. My room (in fact the whole place) was very clean and attractive. I especially liked the comfortable bed! I also had a great filet steak dinner as well as a wonderful breakfast (lots of choices.) I also made good use of the pool, spa and exercise room which had plenty of equipment (also very clean.)

Room Tip: I have stayed there in the past and all the rooms were excellent.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
David R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

We appreciate you staying at our hotel and taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that the staff's friendly service and the excellent steak dinner at the Great American Grill contributed to the your enjoyment. Also, it is my pleasure to share your kind comment of the cleanliness at the entire hotel with our housekeeping team. Thank you again for choosing our property and I look forward to your returning.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Great lodging at an excellent value, close amenities (restaurants, shopping), very short trip to airport and big casino-hotels. Very near Outlet Mall. Complimentary transportation/shuttle service. Location is ideal - south of "The Strip" but on LV Blvd. Staff are super friendly and efficient. Breakfast is super: cooked to order in buffet quantity. If you are in Las Vegas on business and / or want to avoid the congestion of the Strip, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
David R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

What a great summary of what we offer! Thank you for recommending our Hilton Garden Inn to business travellers or anyone who would like to relax in a clean, smoke-free environment after a long day of work or hours of fun on the Strip. We truly appreciate your business, and should your travels bring you back to the area, we hope you will choose us again.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was my 36th stay Hilton Garden Inn in last 8 years. Our company is major source of their customers. There are lots of choices around the town. Hampton Inn, Homewood Suits, Doubletree etc. very similar prices/ameneties , I moved my group (8 people) to stay at HGI from Hampton.

I have been noticing customer service going down to drain, this was last draw for me. I dont want to generalize, as there are some good workers who really cares. Breafast (Asian Lady) served wrong order, and argued i ordered what she brought. in loud abnoxious manner. Front desk evening staff is really rude- as they will answer you in one word while they are on the phone. when buying motrin from the pantry - front desk guy asked me how much it was? i said i didn't know (i am customer remember?) he rolled his eye and made up a number (lot more then what it should have been) There are lots of other little incidents that i am not going to list as you get the idea.

Rooms are clean, Beds are confortable, bathrooms are kept clean. service staff's very rude attittude toward customer is clearly shown. so this week i said good bye to my home away and move on to other hilton properties. This place needs to know, we are paying cusotmers and if they don't care, they do have choices.

Room Tip: Do not get Junior Suites as they are very edge of the buidling. it means you either going to get wind noise or outdoor event music all evening long.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Gunjan S
David R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay at our property. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. I am glad to hear that you were happy with the cleanliness and comfort of our rooms. However, I was shocked to read your lines about your experience at the restaurant and the front desk. As you can see in previous reviews, our guests are highly satisfied with the service provided by the Asian lady at breakfast. I am extremely sorry about your incident with her and we will address this issue. I also apologize about the front desk agent’s double-checking the price of a pantry item with you. I would be more than happy to talk to you about your stay and refund you the extra amount you were charged in the pantry. Please, feel free to contact me at 702-453-7830. Thank you for your understanding. We really appreciate your business and hope you will consider staying with us in the future, as well.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed here for one night at beginning of April at end of our holiday. Nice hotel, walking distance to the outlets and shuttle bus to the airport. Special mention for Valerie on the front desk, very friendly and helpful and Virginia at breakfast, very welcoming.
The only negative was the knocking, boiler, air con type noise that went on intermittently all night, had we been staying more than one night I would have spoken to someone, otherwise a very nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this kind review on TripAdvisor. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the great customer service by our staff, especially Valerie and Virginia, largely contributed to the success of your experience at the HGI Las Vegas Strip South. We appreciate your business and hope our property will be your preferred hotel during your future visits to Las Vegas, too.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was the first vacation my wife and I took in 4 years. When we arrived we were a little early, so I asked if we could check in early. The front office staff acted put out and weren't sure but they got us in. We settled in the room and then went out for the day. We got back around 2 a.m. and there wasn't any more parking spots. I asked the front desk where to park and they said "in the parking lot". I told them it was full and they said to go around back. I asked where and they just pointed without saying anything. The attitude was very rude and they seemed put out that I was bothering them. We were surprised to hear their tone and lack of helpfulness to our problems.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scott S
David R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Mr. Scott S.,
Thank you for choosing our property for your recent stay in Las Vegas. We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you expected. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.