I was in town for the Rock 'n Roll Marathon and I gotta say, this is a very worthwhile - close enough to the glitz and glamor of the Strip, far enough for a little peace and quiet. On top of that, it's also pretty close to the airport too.
Rooms were pretty large and the beds were really comfy. Staff were friendly and very knowledgeable of the property. The front desk agent Richard was able to get the room that I requested and was really kind and courteous upon checkin. The only nitpick I could think of is that the shower in my room flooded water all over the floor every time I took a shower. Not a big deal in all honesty. Breakfast was great and loved the hot chocolate. The shuttle driver Erwin was really good in getting me from place to place, especially during race day when traffic getting to the start line was insane.
I wish I got to enjoy the pool and workout room, but I'd definitely stay here again next time I'm in town for business or if I decide to kill myself in a marathon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South will have you close to the action of The Strip. Arriving at McCarran International Airport (LAS) our complimentary shuttle can wisk you away to our hotel, which is literally minutes from The Strip. And, when you're ready to explore, you'll have the convenience of enjoying our complimentary shuttle service to Mandalay Bay and Town Square. With room service and the Great American Grill restaurant, dining is a delicious experience. Plus, you can always grab a snack or quick bite to eat from our 24-hour Pavilion Pantry(R). Be sure to also explore the mecca of dining options just outside our hotel's doors. If it's business that brings you to town, we offer our guests an outdoor pool and whirlpool, complete with swaying palms and a newly renovated fitness center.The Las Vegas Convention Center is also in close proximity to our hotel. But, if you need to host a meeting, we also offer both an indoor venue with over 3,000 square feet of meeting space, as well as our one-of-a-kind Hawaiian Gardens outdoor venue which features romantic settings such as: a sandy beach, manicured lawns, waterfalls and palm frond-covered gazebo. No matter what brings you to Vegas, count on the Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South to provide you with a great location, spacious and stylish guestrooms and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas - Strip South Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Garden Inn